His what?!

I walked into biology the next morning.

"Your tutor will be the person with the highest grade" I overheard the teacher say. I looked at who it was. He was talking to Yoongi.

"Who is that?" He asked.

"Chaelin" he said. I stopped walking and looked at him. Am I seriously that ass' tutor?!

"No no no! I can't be his tutor!" I went to the teacher.

"Why not?"

"I have dance after school along with volleyball" I lied. I was willing to make up clubs to not tutor him.

"Its 40 extra credit points Chae" the teacher said. That was a lot. I could use it to stay on top. I gulped. I gritted my teeth.

"I'll make time" I said through my teeth. I stormed away to my table. Yoongi sat down looking satisfied. I was tempted to slap the smile off his face. I nearly broke my pencil In half from clutching it so hard.

"Easy toots" Yoongi said. I turned and glared at him.

"Bite me" I growled. He bit his bottom lip.

"Where?" He asked seductively. I scoffed.

"Screw you" I turned away. I felt him get close.

"I'd rather screw you" he whispered in my ear.

"Fuck off" I pushed him. He chuckled at me. Someone turned back and looked at us. I eyed them till them turned around.
~~~
Yoongi was 20 minutes late for his tutoring. If he wants to pass he needs to hurry the fuck up. I got tired of waiting and packed my stuff back up. I headed to the exit of the library. Yoongi entered. The wind hit him just right, he looked like a model right now. The light shined off his skin, his hair perfect, outfit had the bad boy feel. I stopped walking. He was carrying notebooks. I gulped hard. He looked around until he saw me. He smirked at me. I kept walking, he caught my wrist

"Where you going toots? I just got here" he said.

"Exactly, you should have been here 20 minutes ago" I yanked my wrist free.

"I'm here now aren't I?"

"20 minutes ago would've been better. Tutor yourself" I turned and walked. He caught me a second later.

"Please Chae. I need to pass this class" he begged. I closed my eyes and sighed.

"Fine" I spun around "Any tardiness or sloppiness or ANYTHING out of line. I will make sure you fail" he smiled at me. His smile was cute. We walked back to the table. We sat down and started the lesson.
~~~
I walked out of the library with Yoongi trailing behind me. We had finished, with no problems surprisingly. I felt really concious with a boy walking behind me. I tugged my skirt a bit lower. I heard him chuckle at me.

"Don't laugh at me" I felt my cheeks heat up.

"It's funny how conscious you are" he joked.

"Probably cause you're used to sluts" I smirked. Pat on my back.

"Just because they have sex don't make them sluts Chae" he was walking besides me.

"Depends how many times. And I'm sure it's more than once"

"Maybe you're right. I'll never let you know" he smirked. I rolled my eyes. I headed for the exit of the school.

"Hey toots I have a car" he called.
"My house isn't that far and stop calling me toots!" I shouted the last part. He laughed at me.

"Just let me give you a ride" he called. I spun around, walking backwards.

"I'm fine with walking. Bye" I spun back around. I exited the school gates and walked down the side walk to home.