Drunk

I have been avoiding Yoongi lately, except when I sit next to him in first period. Even then we don't talk. I'm the one not showing up for tutoring. He texts and calls but I refuse to answer. I just don't want to get sucked in.
~~~
I laid in my bed staring at the ceiling. My music blasted in my headphones. I rocked my hips to the beat of the song, F(X) Mr. Boogie. I closed my eyes and yawned. Through my headphones I heard a thud. I removed them and sat up. There was a boy laying on my floor, he looked at me. It was Yoongi.

"What are you doing here?!" I shot up and quickly locked my bedroom door.

"You have to know how I feel" his voice very slurred. I frowned. He stumbled with getting up. He fell down, and laughed.

Is he....drunk? I watched him. He leaned himself on my desk.

"I really like you" he said. My heart started thumping, he burped. I grimaced. He laughed and pointed at me.

"I really like you. You're really pwetty" he tried doing aegyo.

"Yoongi you're drunk" I said. I kept denying myself that his words were true. He shook his head fiercely.

"My mind might be drunk but my hearts not" he wiggled his index finger at me.

"But your mind effects your body, you don't know how you feel right now" I said harshly. He stumbled his way to me. He caught me and trapped me in between his arms and had me against the wall. I gulped loudly. He laughed.

"I'm not gonna hurt you" he poked my nose. He looked down. His head cocked to the side as he looked at my legs.

Crap I forgot! I mentally slapped myself.

"Nice" he chuckled and looked back up at me. I put my hands on his chest to push him back. He grabbed my wrists gently and held them in place. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"I'm not lying to you" he said. I shook my head, I hung my head.

"You don't like me Yoongi, you're just drunk" I said, I looked up at him. He sighed. He quickly locked his lips onto mine. I squealed and clenched my fists. His mouth tasted like whiskey and cigarettes. I grimaced. He let my wrists go and held onto my face. He kissed roughly. I hit his chest, he didn't budge. I reached up and pulled his hair. He just groaned and bit my lip. I closed my eyes tightly. I felt tears form.

I don't want feelings for him! My mind screamed. I realized my struggling wasn't helping anything. I just let my arms fall and I relaxed my face. His kissing became softer and more passionate. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, I coiled back. He just kept going. I pinched myself hard to keep my mind off the situation. After a few minutes he stopped. He held my face and stared at me.

"Does that prove anything?" He said. Before I could answer he crawled onto my bean bag chair and fell asleep. I watched quietly. I gulped. I took a thin blanket and laid it over him. I turned and walked to my bed.

"Chae..." He mumbled. I turned and looked at him. He was asleep, I looked down and went to my bed. I sat down and stared at my feet, unintentionally, I started touching my lips.

My first kiss...no! I refuse to let that be first kiss! I placed my head into my hands and stayed quiet.
***
"Ugh my head" Yoongi groaned. I looked up at him from my phone. He looked sickly. He turned and saw me.

"Why am I here?" He said.

He remembers nothing? I frowned. I came up with a quick lie.

"You came in here drunk and begged me to tutor you" I lied. I looked back at my phone.

"I did?"

"Yup" I scrolled down.

"Oh sorry. I didn't mean to"

"Its okay, you know where the window is"

"Yeah, see ya" he stood and left.

Hopefully he doesn't remember, ever.