Seat Changes

Hi, my name is Kim Chaelin. I'm the typical good girl. The one that people want to copy homework off of. I do what I'm told. I do my homework, listen to my parents, etc. You would think trouble would stay away from me, well no. This is my story on how I fell in love with a bad boy.
~~~
I quietly read my book in the library. I was studying for my biology test tomorrow. My head phones blasted my music. I looked up around the library, it was completely empty. I sighed and went back to my book. I looked at the time, 5:30.

I should head home, I packed up my stuff and left the library. I headed to the exit of the school. I saw the group of bad boys, their leader, Min Yoongi, in the front. You would think a boy with a baby face wouldn't be the leader of a bad boy group. I sighed and kept walking. I peeked up at him. He was watching me, I walked passed them. I sighed in relief and left the school.
~~~
I entered my house and went to my room. I changed instantly and sat on my bed. I started doing my homework.

"Chae! Ana is here!" My mom shouted.

"Okay!" I shouted. A second later my friend Ana walked in. Her hair in a ponytail.

"Hey" she plopped onto my bed.

"Hey" I mumbled, still doing my homework. She watched me quietly. I looked up at her.

"What do you wanna do?" She asked.

"Get my homework done and sleep" I yawned as I said that. She laughed. I went back to doing my homework.

"It's Friday though" she puffed and laid her head down.

"I want to get this done first" I put my pencil to work. Ana watched tiredly.

"You need to lighten up on this stuff Chae" she sat herself up on her elbows.

"I want to get into a good college Ana. By doing my homework I will" I argued. She groaned and rolled around on my bed. I laughed at her. She stuffed her face in my pillow. After a bit I finished my homework. I put my books back into my bag. Ana watched me like I was food.

"What?" I asked her.

"Lets do something" she threw herself. I shook my head.

"You can stay over if you want" I suggested. She huffed.

"Ehh fine. I'm borrowing pajamas though" she got off my bed.

"That's fine" I said.
~~~
Monday-
I walked into my first period, Biology. I sighed and walked to my table.

"Don't sit class I'm making a new seating chart" our teacher said. The whole class groaned. No one liked seating charts.

"Yoongi next to Chae" he said. My eyes widened and my heart stopped.

Why?! Why are you putting the bad boy next to me?! I groaned and sat in my seat. He wasn't here. I sighed in relief.
About 30 minutes into class Yoongi arrived. His shirt untucked, wallet chain hanging on his left leg, his jacket slightly wrinkled. He tossed a white folded paper on the teachers desk.

"Sit next to Chae Mr. Yoongi" he tossed the paper in the trash. He turned and looked at me. I stiffened. He smirked and walked to the empty seat next to me. He plopped himself down. I swallowed hard. I think he heard me, because I heard him chuckle. I brushed my hair back.

"Hey, do you have a pencil?" He asked me. I looked at him, his face was oddly close.

"Um yeah" I leaned down to my binder. I opened it up and pulled out a pencil. I closed my binder and leaned back up. He was looking down at my legs.

"Ahem" I said. He looked up. A smirk formed on his lips.

"Keep your eyes to yourself" I said handing him the pencil. He licked and bit his bottom lip. He took the pencil slowly.

"Whatever you want" he said seductively. I huffed and looked away. He chuckled quietly. I bit my bottom lip and clenched my fist.