What is happening?

Yoongi POV- (the day of the accident)
-----------------------------------------------------
He threw me into the locker. My back hitting the dial.

"Ah Fuck!" I cry as I fall to my knees, holding my back. I took slow deep breaths.

"I thought you toughened up Yoongi. I'm disappointed" he said. I glared up at him, his face hidden by a face mask.

"I said I was done with that shit Hwan!" I growled. He chuckled. He grabbed my chin and forced my face upwards.

"Maybe If you came back you wouldn't be in so much debt" my instincts took over, I quickly reached up and grabbed his sleeve. I forced him to the right and pinned him underneath me, fist ready. He simply chuckled.

"Glad to see you still feel the instinct" he said. He quickly grabbed my shoulders and threw me over him. He pinned me down, he punched my face over and over. I caught his hand, I twisted it hard to the left. He cried. I kept going till I felt a crack. He screamed and jumped back. I stood quickly. I took my chance, I pinned him to the lockers and beat him down. Punches to the face, gut, etc. I didn't stop till he was on his knees. Pants escaped my lips.

"I'm not coming back. Tell your boss that" I spat on him and walked away. I tasted blood. I went to the bathroom. I examined myself.

Shit. I touched the forming bruise. I winced and pulled my hand away. Blood leaked from the cut on my cheek. I wiped it with a paper towel. My lip was busted open. I cursed.

This isn't nothing...I left the bathroom and headed to my locker. I needed to grab my stuff.

Chae is probably pissed, I half ran to the library. I saw her sitting and waiting, a smile formed on my lips. I'm surprised she was still here, waiting. She didn't look a little bit angry. Just lost in thought. My eyes trailed over her smooth jawline, the little dip on her lip, from my angle her lips looked heart shaped. I let out a breath and walked in, face down. I heard her turn and face me. I sat down and didn't look at her.

"Yoongi" she said. I closed my eyes tightly.

"Hm?" I said. She tapped me.

Don't make me turn!

"Yoongi if you don't look at me I'm leaving" she said. I sighed and turned to her. She covered her mouth in shock.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chae POV-(present day)

Yoongi has been coming late, for everything. And he complains about pain. He won't let me help. I haven't seen any new bruises or cuts. I was helping him walk to his car. He was wincing in pain.

"Yoongi why won't you let me help?" I questioned. We stopped at his car. He shook his head quickly.

"I just fell at work. I'll be fine" he winced. I huffed. I crossed my arms and glared at him.

"What?"

"Tell me, or I look for myself, or I'm leaving"

"Why do you do this?" He rolled his head back. I laughed evily. I quickly lifted his shirt, only to be faced by a large purple splotch on his left side. I covered my mouth as tears formed in my eyes.

"What the hell?! Who's been doing this to you?!" I yelled. He avoided my gaze. That made my blood boil.

"Yoongi!" I yelled louder, he flinched back and looked at me.

"Who did this?" I demanded. He put the shirt down with a sigh.

"An old enemy ran into me, he decided to win all the fights he lost. I'm fine" he said. I grabbed my hair in frustration.

"Don't you know self defense? You could get hurt" I threw my hands down. He glared at me.

"Why do you care Chae? Huh? Tell me what your life would be like without me" he shot back. That hurt. I felt my stomach drop when he said that.

I guess he doesn't care... I huffed.

"Your life would be good. Not having to worry about a delinquent every day, putting up with his stupid nonsense" his words getting harsher.

I don't care if you're a delinquent, you don't get that.

"Do me a favor and stop caring will ya?" He finally finished. Angry tears formed in my eyes.

"Have fun failing!" I yelled before running off. The tears streamed down my face.

That ass! I'm done caring! I sprinted down the street home.
***
Yoongi POV-

I growled and hid my face.

What is wrong with me?! I just don't want to hurt her! I grabbed a fist full of my hair in frustration. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw Hwan. I clenched my jaw.

"What do you want?" I growled.

"A final round. If you win, I'll let you walk, if I win, you come back" he held out his hand.

"Deal" I said, giving his hand one firm shake.