Punished...kinda

Yoongi was up and walking now. I kinda miss taking care of him, falling asleep in his arms, hearing him say my name in his sleep. He was getting his stitches out today. He wanted me to go with him. We walked into the hospital, hands intertwined.

"Thanks god these are coming out. They itch badly" he grimaced.

"You are such a baby" I laughed.

"The only baby here is you and you belong to me" he quickly wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close. My cheeks heated up. He signed in. We sat down and waited for someone to take us back.

"I wonder if its gonna hurt" he said.

"You survived getting stabbed. I'm pretty sure this will be nothing" I said.

"I don't know that"

"Yeah whatever baby" I teased. He gave me a look.

"You want me to show you that I'm not a baby" he came really close to my face. I rolled my eyes and turned away.

"Rolling your eyes is rude" he said.

"I'm sorry" I said sarcastically. He stood and grabbed my hand. He dragged me down the hall. He pulled me into the bathroom. He locked the door. I watched him. He trapped me in between his arms, the wall, and his body.

"You're being a very bad girl" he said roughly.

"You must be wearing off on me" I said.

"I'm gonna have to punish you" he leaned in close to my face. I snorted.

"I'd like to see you try" I whispered into his ear. A growl came from his throat. He roughly locked his lips onto mine. He pushed me back into the wall. He roughly pulled my shirt off my body. I instantly covered my chest. I felt a slap on my thigh. I winced.

"No, bad girl" he said against my lips. He pushed my hands down. He grabbed my hips, he grinded his hips into mine. I whimpered. He slipped his tongue into my mouth. He ground his hips into mine again. A moan slipped out. He chuckled. He unbuttoned my jeans, he snapped the the elastic of my under wear. Shivers went down my spine. He slipped his hands inside my jeans, outside my under wear. I reached up and slipped my hands under his shirt. He leaned down and bit down onto my neck. He removed his hands and stepped away from me. I watched him.

"What...?" I questioned.

"I punished you by not letting you get it" he smirked.

"I know you wanted it" he poked my nose. I growled. I buttoned my jeans. I stormed out of the bathroom.

Damn him.

"Hey you asked for it" he called. I rolled my eyes. I sat down in a chair. He sat down next to me. I refused to look at him.

"I'm sorry" he hugged me.

"Don't touch me" I growled. He whined. He leaned into my ear.

"I'll fix it later" he bit my ear lobe. I shivered and leaned away. He laughed and leaned away as well.
***
He dropped me off at my house afterwards. He seemed happier that they were out.

"Hungry?" I asked once we pulled up. He smiled at me.

"You know I love your food" he said. I climbed out of the car. He followed me inside the house. I started making some ramen. He got comfy on my couch and flipped through channels. I sighed and stirred the powder into the noodles. Arms slipped around me, I jumped. Yoongi chuckled into my ear.

"What are you doing?" I stirred the noodles.

"Handling what I caused earlier" he pulled me away from the stove and pinned me against the counter. I gasped. He kissed my neck roughly.

"Yoongi...the...food" I managed to get out. He growled, he spun around and turned off the oven.

"There" he locked his lips onto mine. He bit my lip harshly.

"Y-Y-Yoongi" I studdered.

"Hm?" He kissed down my jaw to my neck.

"I'm-I'm-"

"A virgin, yes I know" he pulled back and looked at me. I looked down.

"I'll be gentle" he lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around him and he carried me to my bedroom.