✙Chapter Twenty✙

Chapter Twenty
Amaurosis

"SURPRISE!" Everyone screamed when I came into the house. I mean everyone. I saw Miguel run up to me and lifted me off my wheel chair swinging me around.

"¡Pensé que estabas muerto! Uno no puede hacer eso! Me hizo llorar! Oh, Dios mío, oh Dios mío, no me asusta así de nuevo!"
I thought you were dead! You can't just do that! You had me in tears! Oh my gosh oh my gosh don't scare me like that again!

I was laughing uncontrollably when Miguel was fussing in Spanish. He sat me back down in my wheel chair and fanned him self.

"It's okay Miguel. I didn't die. I'm sorry I worried you."

It's been a few hours in my homecoming and everyone was loving Ashton. Except Omar of course. I told them Ashton's gonna stay with us and Enzo and Brando were really happy. They said he should get bitten already since he's half wolf, but Ashton said he'll think about it. I hope he says yes to becoming a wolf. I was a little tired and right on que Ashton came to me smiling.

"You look tired."

"I'm extremely tired." I said dramatically. Ashton laughed at me and my heart warmed up. God I'm some love sick teenager. My heart warmed up. What type of shit is that?

"I'll take you upstairs to your room then." He carried the wheel chair and I up the stairs at the same time. Damn a nigga strong. I grinned like crazy, because his arms looked amazing. Veins pooping out and everything. We made it to my room and he placed me on the bed. Ashton was about to take off my pants, but I stopped him.

"My legs look like sticks..."

"It's okay. You're going to gain your weight back soon."

"I know but... it's not a pretty sight." Ashton sighed then smiled down at me.

"Your beautiful Aziza. Now let me undress you and put your pajamas on." I nodded my head slowly and let him. Ashton took off his shirt and pants then climbed into bed with me. This is how last time was when Omar did this, but when Omar did I was nervous and scared but in a good way. With Ashton doing this I feel protected. How did I love a person like Omar? He was an ass to me, but somehow I still developed feelings. I see why girls fall for jerks. They're irresistible.

Ashton's hand wrapped around my fragile body and kissed my cheek.

"Aziza."

"Yes." I said turning towards him.

"If I make the decision to turn... I want you to bite me." I instantly smiled.

"You sure?" Ashton nodded his head and out of nowhere I got bold as hell. I leaned forward and kissed his lips. They were so soft. Softer than Omar's. Is that even possible? Ashton kissed me back and brought me even closer to me. Ashton ran his hands through my hair. He made me go on top and grabbed onto my ass.

"I don't have anything anymore..." I said when I stopped kissing him.

"You might be really skinny right now, but your ass is still there." He smacked it a little. "And still nice." I giggled and started to kiss him again. Everything I'm doing right now feels so right so natural. His hands didn't feel foreign when he touched me. The entire time I was kissing Ashton's lips didn't get old. Even though I just kissed him, it felt like this was the first time kissing someone.

~.~

I woke up with the smell of food and my stomach instantly growled.

"Wake up bambina." Ashton was about to kiss me, but I stopped him.