✙Chapter Seventeen✙

Chapter Seventeen
Amaurosis

DAY THREE

I sat in this devil chair once again and was trying to hold back my tears. Greene said he has a big surprise for me and the way he was clapping, I know I'm going to be in a lot of pain today.

"Aziza stop worrying love. Worrying makes you age faster." I'm going to die anyways so why does it fucking matter?

"You know that song by fallout boy? So light them up up up light them up up up light them up up up I'm on fire!" Greene sung horrible. "Well that's what you're going to be today my sweet!" I gulped.

"On fire." My eyes were wide and mouth open. My tears were flooding my eyes making it blurry to see. When I blinked more and more tears came out of my eyes.

"W-what?" I whispered. Greene chuckled and came up to me.

"I know you heard me hun, but I'll say it again. I'm going to set you on fire then that's it for today, because you're turning today am I correct?" I didn't say anything. "Okay well let's get started shall we?" I didn't respond. Greene walked over somewhere and got out a bucket. He started to put it all over me and that's when I noticed it was gasoline.

"No! Please stop." Greene was humming some tune the entire time I was screaming for him to stop. He put down the bucket and got a lighter. "No no no no please! Please don't do this." I sobbed the entire time begging for him to stop.

"Pretend you're at a campfire with you friends. Alright hun?" I cried out and started to act wild in my chair.

"Please don't do this!"

"I'm sorry sweetie." He flicked on the lighter and threw it on me. My whole body got on fire. The pain... the pain was indescribable. That was how much pain I was in. I couldn't even focus on how much pain I'm in. I smelled my skin burning. With the heighten senses it smelled more than horrible. I don't even think there's a word to describe the smell I'm smelling. I could see my thigh bone appearing. I could see my finger bones to my feet bones. My flesh was burning away faster and faster.

"AHH!" Green threw water on me and kept throwing water on me. He threw water on me again and again and again. "THAT'S ENOUGH!"

"I was just trying to cool you down hun."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! AHH FUCK!" Everything hurts right now. Everything fucking thing. I looked down at my fingers and saw my skin already healing back.

"Well... it's gonna take you a while to heal completely. Ashton you could take her now." Green said when the door opened. He took the straps off me and held me bridal style.

"Ahh."

"Be gentle Ashton. She was just on fire." Each step Ashton took it hurt like shit. I shut my eyes tight and curled up my fingers and toes to try to hold in the pain to the best of my ability. When we got to my cell Ashton didn't put me down. He closed the door with his foot and sat against the wall still holding me.

"Your skin is growing back." I grunted when he shifted a little. "I'm sorry." Tears couldn't even come out of my eyes. They were crusty and dry. They felt like I kept my contacts in for a whole two days. Everything was fucking burnt. Everything fucking hurts. It even hurts to breath. I balled up my hands and groaned out the entire time. "Shh it's okay. You want me to sing you a song?" I nodded slightly and cringed when I did.