✙Chapter Eleven✙

Chapter Eleven
Amaurosis

"Y-you killed him... how could you?" Shaun shrugged his shoulders again and I started to cry. "HOW COULD YOU?! WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU?!" My voice cracked at the end.

"It's the job sugar plump." And that's what I needed to hear to fuck a nigga up. I lunged my self at him and punched his gut. He bent over and I forced his head into my knee with full force. This made Shaun drop the knife and before I could reach it. Shaun grabbed me by my hair and held my against the wall by holding me by my throat. "How I always wanted to kiss your sexy lips." Shaun kissed me and I kneed him in crouch. He let go of my neck and punched me in the face. I fell on the ground and the room was spinning.

"You're so pathetic." Shaun got on top of me and out his hands around my neck. "Now mommy and daddy get to see their little wolfy princess." His grip tightened around my throat and I extended my claws and scratched his face. Shaun still didn't budge. I saw Omar and them struggling to get out of the chains. I stabbed Shaun's eye with my finger he yelled out and I pushed him off of me. I got the knife and lifted it up in the air about to stab him.

"Do you know what was his last words?" I didn't answer him. "Make sure my little girl doesn't get bitten." I stared at him. I stabbed his arm and took out the knife then stabbed his other arm. Shaun was yelling out and tried to stop me, but he couldn't. Then I stabbed his crouch and he let out a high pitch scream. I swirled the knife around and took it out holding it up again.

"I wish I killed you earlier." Then I forced the knife to go through his skull.

~.~

It's been three weeks now and I haven't gone out of this room. That fucking bastard. Shaun had a easy death... I wish I could of slit his damn eyeball and sawed off his fingers slowly. Or I could of scalped him. I was just too damn angry. I wanted to kill the fucker already. I heard a knock at the door and got out of the bed. I smelt that it was Eva and I opened the door. She charged at me and suffocated me with her hug.

"Are you okay?!" Eva screamed in my face after letting me go in a long embrace.

"Yes?" Eva hugged me again and sat on my bed. I did the same crossing my legs.

"Are you sure...?"

"Are you asking if I'm fine with the fact I killed my used to be best friend that killed my dad and me finding out my dad was a wolf the entire time? Oh yeah. I'm fantastic." Eva nodded her head slowly and looked sad. I sighed out loud and took her hands into mine. "I'm sorry... it's just- I... it's a lot to take in." Eva nodded her head and hugged me again.

"I'll be here for you no matter what." Tears were coming out of my eyes and I whipped them away. I let go of her and smiled.

"Thank you. You mean a lot to me Eva. Please don't turn out like a psychopath." She giggled.

"I won't make any promises!" Eva singed out. I laughed a little. Maybe I just need to get it of this room and live up a little. Or maybe I need to get myself shit faced. "Oh! Today is Enzo's birthday and we are having a party here! Alsooooo Katrina birthed the twins! The girls name is Ava and the boy Cado. Don't ask." Eva clapped her hands excitingly.

"Why didn't any tell me?" I asked titling my head. Katrina is lucky. I wish I saw the babies when they arrived.

"Well maybe because you cursed people out. Threw stuff at them when they opened the door. You growled at them. Growling Aziza? Really?" I put my head in my hands and shook my head.

"I'm a mess."

"So is yo hair honey. Now come on. We are gonna go to the mall and find something to wear." Eva pulled my hand and directed me towards the bathroom.