✙Chapter Ten✙

Chapter Ten
Amaurosis

"Don't mess up the wall again!" Omar semi yelled and put his paint covered hands on his hips. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay dad."

"I prefer to be called daddy." My mouth dropped.

"You walked right into that one." Brando said laughing.

"You did." Enzo chimed in.

"Eva go take a shower. Yo black ass smells like outside."

"Ace leave me alone before I slap you." Ace rolled his eyes and continued watching tv.

"I swear pregnant women just hate Ace." Ace said to himself still looking at the tv. Kamar patted Ace shoulder.

"Just stop being a dick." He suggested.

"I'll stop when- ow!" Katrina slapped Ace in the back of the head.

"Watch yo mouth!"

Everyone left including Eva. This time she really wanted to go and be alone with Kamar. I wish I can have what they have one day. The way Kamar looks at her makes you want to say awe and tear up a little. All three of us were sitting on the couch watching tv then all of a sudden Shaun popped in my head. How did he know where I was? Yes he's a wolf hunter, but still. Shaun didn't even fight back when Enzo practically threw him down in the basement.

"I think we should let Shaun free."

"Hell no." Enzo said.

"Is you stupid?" Brando is picking up from Ace lot.

"Bitch you crazy." I smacked Omar's beer out of his hand and he glared at me. "You're so lucky you-" he balled his fist up-"sometimes I just wanna ahh." I ignored him and explained to the guys why we should and how Shaun didn't fight back. Then I mentioned how he was a hunter and everything, but they said they already knew that. Plus, I didn't want Shaun staying here anymore. What if he slit my throat at night while I was sleeping? I'm not having that. I don't wanna wake up dead.

"I know Shaun. If someone puts their hands on him it's a rap he's gonna fight them regardless how old you are." Enzo nodded his head and looked like he was thinking.

"Okay then. We'll take him back to his hunter people and that's it."

"When?"

"Tonight."

"Tonight? It's almost one o'clock in the morning?"

"Your point is?" Enzo asked getting up from the couch. I said nothing and ran my hands through my hair. "Great. Everyone pack a bag. It's gonna be a long trip."

~.~

"Get yo puppy hands off me." Brando growled at him and showed his canine teeth. "Ohhhh I'm so afraid please someone call animal control."

"Shaun will you shut up!" I yelled at him putting my bag in the trunk.

"Go wear a damn muzzle." I balled my fist up trying to contain my anger. "Little puppy is sad isn't she? You should- ahh shit." I punched him in the throat and he started to cough like crazy. I grabbed him by his throat and brought him to my level.

"Say another one of your stupid ass wolf jokes I'll cut your fucking tongue out. You know I would." I pushed Shaun away from me and got in the car. They were still standing outside of the car "Get in the goddamn car!" Everyone got in the car and Enzo started to engine.

"We're going on a trip to our favorite rocket-"

"Don't." Omar stopped Brando. Brando crossed his arms and mumbled dick. I put my seatbelt on and looked out my window. I felt someone kicking my seat and I looked behind me and saw Brando and Omar pointing at Shaun. Shaun was behind me with Brando in the middle and Omar behind Enzo.