The Spider and The Merc

The next morning was Saturday which ment that Peter could sleep in late. By the time he decided to get up and out of bed it was 12:00 in the afternoon.

He walked down stairs still tired. His dads were on the couch watching TV together. He snuck towards the kitchen trying to avoid any conversation about yesterday. Maybe he can sneak out a pizza or something. He almost made it when J.A.R.V.I.S. started talking.

"Good morning Mr. Parker." Peter cursed in his mind as his dads turned around to find him.

"Uh I'm just going to get some food" started Peter. "Then maybe later on can I go out just looking for trouble in the city I can help with?" Tony was going to object, but then Steve interrupted.

"Sure, but don't do anything bad" said Steve. As Peter was getting some food, Tony and Steve were talking.

"Peter obviously met someone last night, but we can't pressure him to tell us" whispered Steve.

"That boy could have been up to no good last night. He came home at 1:00 in the morning. Who knows what he was doing." Steve put his hand on Tony's shoulder.

"We can ask him later. Don't worry." That's were the conversation ended. Peter ended up making pancakes for breakfast with some orange juice. After breakfast he ran right up the stairs . He got dressed up in his spider-man outfit. He left through his bedroom window like he usually to his room.

The first thing he did was go to the spot where he first met the merc. He saw he wasn't anywhere there so he went around the city looking for him. By the time he had finally given up it was about time fordinner. He did manage to stop some one trying to rob a bank.

He sat on top of a random building. It was hot so he took off his mask with one hand and swatted away sweat with his other hand. He decided that he was going to go back. He'd probably never see him again. Right as he put his mask on there was a voice from behind him.

"Well if it isn't our friendly neighborhood spider-man." He turned around and found Deadpool. "I saw you looking around town. Were you looking for me?" Peter thought how he was going to answer this. He couldn't just lie to him.

"You were watching me?" Asked Peter.

"You are trying to avoid the question. Aren't you?" He was right.

"Fine, I was. Now answer my question." Deadpool (or Wade) was thinking to himself. I'm going to drive this boy away from me. Just like everyone else. He's been in my mind since yesterday. Can't let him leave so soon.

"I was just curious what you were doing." He answered. There was an awkward silence between them. Then Peter suggested that they sit and talk. After talking for a while. Soon Wade got them both some Mexican food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyday for a whole week they would meet up on the roof top of the building they first met. They would just talk and eat food. Sometimes they had even stopped a few crimes together. Well Peter had to convince Wade to help.

Another time Wade had caught Peter without his mask. Peter was on the roof of the a building and he had took of his mask. He was lying down after a long day of crime fighting when all of a sudden Wade appeared right next to him.

"Hey spidey"

"Deadpool?!" Peter shouted as he reached for his mask.

Wade had never seen his face before. When he did he whispered "Wow". He couldn't help, but stare. He watched until Peter put on his mask. Since Wade had already seen Peter without his mask he was okay showing his face towards Wade. They had both completely earned each others trust. So they still told  each other what there name was.

Ever since Wade met Peter he felt different. Every night Wade would go home and he couldn't get Peter out of his mind.

"I can't have a crush on Peter. He'll just leave me like everyone else and I'll be left with a broken heart." Wade said to himself. He was in his apartment thinking out loud. By the end of the night he decided he was going to ask Peter tomorrow.

The next night He showed up early where they were supposed to meet. He had been walking back and forth nervously until Peter showed up. While they were talking Wade tried to act like everything was normal.

"Hey Peter I have to ask you a question. A very important question."

"What is it Wade?" He stared right into his brown chocolate beautiful eyes.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" He looked down at his hands waiting for rejection.

"Wade of course I will"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Yay finally. Okay well I hope you enjoy this. Bye