First Encounter Part1

Deepika's POV

Sanjay leela , one of my favourite directors in the industry has called me earlier this morning in order to inform me that he would love me to take part in his new movie , I was really super excited , I really wanted to work with him again , besides , his movies are alway successful and I'm pretty sure that this one won't be an exception , so I accepted his offer right way and he informed me that He would call me later for more details and that I should come to the set tomorrow at 7 pm which means that I had to sleep early .

Ranveer's POV

I felt something ringing inside of my pocket , ah my phone , I took it out and looked at the unfamiliar number , deciding that it might be an important  business call I answered right away .

Ranveer : Yes , Ranveer speaking .

XX : Hello there mister Ranveer , I'm calling you on the behalf's of my boss sanjay leela banshali in order to inform you that he would like to offer you a main role in his new upcoming movie , so therefore if  you're interested by his offer , please visit us tomorrow so we can talk more about the details .

Ranveer : Can I know what's the story about at least ?

XX : I don't know much , but I heard that it would be a re-make of the very world-wide famous play "Romeo and Juliet " I bet it would be very exciting and wonderful .

Ranveer : Sounds great , when should I come tomorrow ?

XX : At 7pm , See you tomorrow then sir .

Ranveer : Thank you , goodbye .

and then I hung up , I was seriously thrilled , excitement was eating me alive , I've always wanted to work with the marvelous sanjay , He is one of my favourites , I seriously can't wait for tomorrow to come .