Zayn tried to imagine what Niall's moans would sound like. Probably higher-pitched than his own, but still rough and sexy. Zayn wanted more than anything to be the one to make Niall shout and writhe beneath him, panting the elder's name, but he knew he couldn't force Niall into something like that. He hated himself for it, but he actually felt guilty, yes GUILTY for nearly forcing Niall to have sex with him when the boy obviously would never want to be that intimate with Zayn in a million years.

Zayn's hands kept pumping his length as waves of pleasure ripped through his body. He was so close to his climax, and all serious thoughts he had just been entertaining were washed away. All he had room in his mind for at the moment was a hot image of Niall clenching and unclenching every muscle in his body as Zayn thrusted deep within him. Niall's blond hair was messy and stuck in strands to his sweat-coated forehead, his blue eyes masked by the lids shut tight over top as he neared his own climax. The younger boy fisted the sheets and whimpered Zayn's name over and over again in rhythm with the thrusts.

Zayn's hips began rocking sloppily against Niall's and he knew he couldn't last much longer, especially with an angel whispering his name sweetly. From the way his lover's thighs were trembling so violently, Zayn knew the younger boy was holding back from his high.

Zayn pressed his lips to Niall's lovingly for a quick peck. "Together?" he asked, his voice husky and rough.

Niall looked up at Zayn with shining blue eyes and bit his lip, nodding. He didn't trust his voice to do much more than moan his love's name, plus he knew it would drive the other boy mad.

Zayn moaned loudly as Niall spurted all over his chest, the sight and feel causing him to come undone. With one last sloppy thrust, he spilled his juices into the boy below him.

"NIALL!" he shouted as the most intense pleasure he had ever felt coursed through his veins.

After many minutes of nothing but the sound of his heavy breathing, Zayn woke from his trance and bolted upright in bed. Had he just wanked off to the thought of... Niall?!

The sticky residue on his fingers and chest and the images from his visions floating around his head confirmed what he had fervently hoped wasn't true. He had just dreamed about fucking Niall. But it wasn't even just a meaningless fuck. It had meant something. He had shown Niall the loving side of him, a side he thought had been destroyed completely when Big Boss came into his life. He and Niall had actually made love.

He didn't understand how, but in just a matter of days, Niall had managed to begin crumbling away at Zayn's walls. The walls he had worked so hard to build up.

Zayn wished he could just give in and show Niall he loved him, or at least he thought he did. But of course, it couldn't be that simple. Niall was a Task given to him by BB himself, not just one of the goons working for the powerful villain. This was an important kill, one that had to be executed perfectly, or it could be Zayn and his family's lives on the line. If it had just been the huge amount of money BB had offered him at risk, he would probably be acting out his fantasies at that moment, but with his mum, dad, and sisters at stake, he couldn't take chances.

Zayn knew he was probably getting too personal with this kill, but he couldn't help himself. Something about Niall was intoxicating to him. He was like poison in the killer's veins. Instead of Zayn killing him, it was the other way around. The Irish lad was killing the dark side of Zayn with every glance, with every gentle touch, with every word he uttered.

Things were getting out of hand.

Zayn had broken one of the rules he had made for himself from day one by letting Niall take his heart. His Task's name had left his lips. It might not seem like much to an average person, but it was slowly eating Zayn alive. He had let Niall infiltrate his heart, mind, and body, and he was scared.