Bitten

Prologue:
*~~*~~*~~*~~*
Blood pulsing throughout my body, my breathing came in heavy gasps. My hearing grew stronger as I stumbled away from where this all happened. The calm even breathing tone came from the beast that followed behind me. Tears streamed down my face as I clutched my sides howling in pain. Pushing my way through the deep dark woods that I took a walk in early today, I could hear its growling from behind me.

I screamed as pain coursed through my body quicker, dropping to my knees I could feel the burn going through my veins and through my flesh. I never felt this much pain in my life. Crawling on the floor trying to get out of the woods, I felt a sharp electric shock run up my spine as my bones popped and twisted. I screamed louder and twisted in pain. Each and every single one of my bones popped and cracked and twisted. My energy started to die out. 

I felt two strong muscular arms wrap around me, pulling me towards it. I screamed again, as my body started to change. I could feel my eyes going from hazel to silver, then green to ice blue. The color it was going to stay. I never thought that this would ever happen to me. A normal high school girl who loved the woods and everything in it. But as the night grew longer, it felt as if I hated it, for what it did to me.

Tears slipped down my cheek, as the person sat on the ground holding me in his arms. He whispered soothing words in my ear, his voice strong and husky. I felt his hot breath on my skin as he was licking my neck. What the HELL was wrong with this guy? I'm in pain and he decides to lick my neck instead of taking me to the hospital? I felt my blood pulsing making my body feel alive again....different....new.

He licked the same place that hurt the most. He leaned in to whisper in my ear before I felt the pain once again before it stopped.  "Change." such power and strength ran through his voice, and I obeyed. 

Shifting into the animal that I now was, my bones popped,twisted,snapped,cracked,broke, and change into a beautiful beast. Wild and free, the spirit of this animal ran deep through my blood. I felt the power and strength run through me, it was so much power I don't know if I could handle it, but at the moment it didn't matter. I let all of my instincts guide me, I let my animal take full control.

The last thing I had felt before my life change, was his bite. I was marked in his terrirory. I was his land. I was his. His terrirory. I was.....Bitten.
______________________________________________________________________________
Okay so I do know that this was a bit shorter than my normal prologues, but it says just as much as if it were longer. Anyway I hope you enjoyed the first sneek peak into something different. My new story Bitten

Now the picture on the side was when she was walking in the woods early that day. But something went wrong. I hope that later on in this story or series which ever I might do, that you enjoy Bitten as much as I will.

Please comment on what you think about the story. I want this one to go extremely well. I want to hear what you think or what you think should change. I want to know if I also did anything wrong or something that was incorrect. Just please comment and vote, it really isn't that much that I'm asking for.

But anywho thank you for everything, please enjoy this story and the rest that I have written. This is going to be good so I hope you guys like it :D well bye now! ~M 

©Copyright Jonaiya Rogers, 2011