Chapter 21 - First Kiss?..Nah.

Read before Voting.

      Chapter 21

        Marielle Summer's POV

       I sat down at the dinner table with Valerie and Sally. Sally was beside me and Valerie was infront of me. "Do you guys eat food?" I can't help but ask I'm curious okay.

        "Yeah!..What do you think we are?..We eat to you know." Sally replied looking at me.

       "But I thought---uhm. Nevermind.."I didn't continue what I would tell them. 

   "You thought? What exactly?" this time Valerie was the one who spoke. "Well I thought they didn't need to eat anymore..Since you know they may or may not be entirely humans.."

     "We were humans once you know...except for Slendy~!" Sally said

       "I was once just a normal little girl, I had a normal life, normal friend, until my..uncle came and my mother bought that bear for me....I uh..killed my family and ran off with Mr. Bear." Valerie and I looked at each other, or expressions mirrored each other. I didn't know a little girl was capable of commiting murder. We then focused our attention back to Sally when she started to speak again.

     "and BEN was once a teenage guy who played video games then got drowned by his drunk abusive father in the bathtub, his father then threw the video games in his bath tub. Jeff was once a normal guy who got bullied and he suddenly had these feeling and went on killing people...I didn't really hear Slendy and Jack's story though..." Sally said.

      "Speaking of which...Where is...Mr. bear?" I asked curiously.

    "He dissappeared with Lilly's head." Sally said like it was nothing, she was staring off in a distance while she said that.. 

      "Poor Lilly.." I mumbled. "Who's Lilly??" Valerie asked. She was there, but she didn't hear the exact story. All she knew was Lilly died. "O-oh...no one" Sally and I said in unison.

     "C'mon...tell me" Valerie insisted "It's...just no one....nobody..." Sally and I tried to avoid the subject but Valerie pleaded. 

        "Ugh! Fine! I'll tell you later" I said and went to the kitchen with them. "Do you guys have any human food?" I asked looking through the cup boards. ."Uhm...Yeah!.. I think?" Sally's reply was unsure of so we searched for food.

      "You guys found anything?" I asked still looking through the cabinets. "None!" Valerie shouted "I think I found something called...noo-dles?..here" Sally said having difficulty reading the words 'noodles'.

      "Great! Oh I'll check the freezer" I said and when I opened it my eyes widened and I immediately felt sick.

      "Aww! Gross!" I said closing the fridge immediately, the smell was intoxicating! "What! What's in it?" Valerie's voice was filled with curiousity "No don't look..."I told her too late.

     I heard her shriek and slammed the fridge shut ."Why the f**k are there kidneys..a-and other organs there?!..Wait a second..Are those Human organs?" Valerie asked. "Oh..that's Jack's Food don't touch that. And yes. They are human organs." Sally said.