CH#9 Revenge is sweet and sticky ...

>pic on the slide as Alex pettyfer as Shawn ...

    After waking up in the morning, I take a shower while remembering yesterday's events when the doctor said my brother is finally making progress after two years. There is a positive change in his condition and I can't contain my happiness. I spend a long time just thinking about him and it brings a smile to my face. I walk downstairs and cook breakfast to eat. I wait for Tori to arrive. I finally hear the doorbell ring and I have to open the door. I come across Ethan.
    "Heyya," he says with a smirk on his face. "Glad you're still here."
    "Hi...wait, you wanted to see me?" I inquire with a raised eyebrow.
    "Yeah, umm...I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me sometime." he replies while rubbing the back of his neck.
    "Are you sure Alexis would mind since you're asking her cousin out," I say and raise an eyebrow.
    "Well, I'm my own person I'm sure she wouldn't mind. I like you, so will you accept my offer?" he says with hopeful eyes.
    "Umm, sure," I reply, not caring. Ethan wasn't bad looking and maybe he will turn out to be a decent guy.
    "Great! I'll pick you up Friday?" he says and looks at me for confirmation.
    "Okay!" I say, smiling.
    We chat for a few minutes and Tori comes to pick me up. We make our way towards the university while I tell her about the recent event where Ethan asked me out and I said yes. She turns out to be fine with it and offers if I need help getting ready. I happily obliged and she smiles. Upon reaching the university, we take our stuff from our lockers and go to our respective classes. Every hour seems to drag by slowly since the classes are long, but I was happy at heart which made me enjoy the day. Finally, during break, I meet up with Tori and we go towards our locker since they are close together. After opening our lockers, we are suddenly drenched in something sticky and pink. The liquid get in our hair and our clothes. We shriek in unison.
    "XAVIER!" Tori yells even though we knew this was coming our way.
    We run into the restrooms to clean up. Thankfully, Tori has spare clothes in her locker. We open the door to the restrooms but as soon as the door hit the wall, we are met with a loud honk causing us to jump with everyone around us. There was an air horn behind the door and standing there are both the culprits- Xavier and Zach.
    "Revenge is sweet and sticky," Xavier says with a smirk. "I asked you to watch out princess and Tori but you didn't."
    "We will get you back with this Manhattan," I exclaim.
    "Ohhhh, Princess is getting feisty, aren't you ....I like it that my future wifey has some guts," he says cockily.
    "Xavier, why don't you just leave us alone," I reply and sigh.
    "Awww, come on princess, I just want to spend some quality time with you. You wound me, princess," he states with a hand at his heart showing he's hurt.
    "We don't have time for useless conversations with you. We have to get cleaned up ..." I say hastily and drag Tori with me to clean up.
    After getting cleaned up, we make our way to the cafeteria and have lunch while talking about how to make him pay for our sticky and pink hair. Yes, you read that right. Our hair turned pink. We go to the rest of our classes and head home while making plans for movies tonight after work. I go home and shower, trying to clean my hair completely out of the sticky and pink stuff. I head to work after that entire process. It was going pretty much uneventful until Mr. Bad boy and friend decide to enter. Grumbling, I go towards the cash register to get their order.
    "Hey, Princess, missed me?" Xavier smirks.
    "What can I get you guys?" I ask and completely ignore his comment.
    "Princess, princess. Don't you know it's rude to ignore your customer's greeting? Not to mention when the customer is your future husband ....you know, I can complaint against you," he says with a raised eyebrow.
    "Hi, can I take you order," I ask with a sweet smile plastered on my face.
    "That's a bit better," he says.
    I took their order and head on my way after completing my shift. I freshened up and get ready for a movie marathon. While waiting for Tori, I think back to the night before. Did Xavier really came to my room...or did I just dream about him? I really didn't find anything missing. If he really did come, why did he? Was he looking for something or just to scare me? My day was going fine until he started to play his childish pranks. My brother was making progress, I got asked out on a date but he had to come and ruin my day. However, he has some attraction, I don't know why, but just thinking of him brings a smile on my face. Yes, he is annoying but, without him, life would not be this interesting. I snap out from my thoughts when I hear a car honk and rush downstairs and outside toward Tori's car.
    "Hi ladies," I say.
    "Hey, looking good," they respond even though I really am not. I am currently wearing a blue floral dress which reached my knee with nude heels. As for make up, I applied some mascara and lip gloss.
    "Thanks," I reply.
    "Oh before I forget! This is for you," Victoria says and passes me a bag. It contains a box wrapped in golden paper.
    "Open up," she insists
    "But why?" I ask.
    "Think of it as a friendship gift," she says with a dazzling smile. I hesitantly opens the pack and come across a new iPhone .I beam but feel guilty.
    "Guys, I really can't take this ..." I say.
    "Shut up, you're taking it and that's it. I'm not hearing any excuses," Tori exclaims.
    "Fine, thank you guys," I say since there was no point in arguing. I hug both of them.
    We make our way to the movies and pay for the tickets. We decide on watching the new Avengers movie with popcorn, gummy bears and drinks. After the movie, we head out to get dinner. As we were talking and walking with our drinks in hand, I suddenly bump into a hard wall which is actually a man's chest. His shirt as now drenched in my strawberry milkshake.
    "I'm so sorry!" I ramble on and apologize profusely. I finally raise my head to see my victim that turns out to be a hot male with green eyes, a sharp jawline, and a straight nose. He was really good looking. "I'm so, so sorry, I'm really clumsy."
    "It's fine really," he says and smiles causing me to swoon, but then I think about how he isn't as good looking as Xavier. Uhhh, why am I comparing?
    "I will buy you a new shirt," I offer.
    "It's fine, really, but could you do me a favour and show me around? I'm new here. I'm Shawn," he says and holds his hand out in which I shake.
    "Lara," I reply. "Sure , I'll show you around"
    "Great! Can I have your number so we can set a time?" he asks.
    "Of course," I say and give him my new number.

Author's Note :
Will the girl's do something to make the guys pay ...??What were Ethan intentions of asking Lara out on a date ...??Who's the new guy ...?? Read further to find out ...

~M