》Chapter Thirty-Five

Start from the beginning

We kiss slowly, every caress of his tongue sends a strong chill down my spine making me even more helpless.

Everything is so perfect, he moves the way I like and I crave for what will come next not caring about the consequences. That until I feel a short, unbearable pain spreading in between my legs, causing me to scream and then blacking out.

I jump awake and choke, letting the air come inside my lungs again.

It takes me a movement to recover , realising I'm not in the bathroom and I'm not naked either. 

'' Jade?'' Harry mumbles in the dark room. I feel him burning against my side, I feel his legs trapping mine and I freak out.

That dream fucked me up, what was I even thinking?

I was having sex with Harry, that can't ever happen, that should never even cross my mind.

I toss the covers and untangle my legs from his, running to the bathroom. I splash cold water to my face again and again till I'm positive i'm really awake. I fall on the ground and cover my face with my hands, sobbing and barely breathing. I can't recover, I can't seem to even think at anything else beside the fact that I truly felt his hands on my body as they were real; I can't ignore the wetness in between my legs, the goosebumps on my arms or the dizziness I still feel.

This can't happen, I can't dream of him, I can't even be with him anymore. He's corrupting my head, he's making me reckless. He's killing me every day because I'm falling, I'm falling so hard I'm starting to lose myself as if there's no Jade if there's no Harry.

How can this be even possible after all the shit he put me through?

What I feel is infatuation, a strong dangerous kind. Love is not like this, love is a beautiful thing, it can never bring anything bad. What I feel for Harry is not love, it can't be.

The door shakes under vigorous blows, I rush to block it before he can step in.

'' Jade, what's going on? Are you okay? Let me in...''

'' No!'' I yell, not only referring to the fact that I don't want him in the bathroom with me. I don't want him in my heart and body, or in my mind for what matters.

'' Don't make me burst in. Open up, you're scaring me to death!'' He assures me and I catch the little command behind these words.

'' I'll kick your ass if you even try, understand Harry? You need to leave me alone!'' I firmly state and Harry stops banging on the door.

'' I cannot do such thing. You know that already..'' I scoff and ignore the hurt in his voice.

'' Luckily for me, I still can.'' I clarify.

Perhaps I'm being over dramatic since that was just a dream, but it made me realize how far up his ass I am and I need to change that before it's too late. I prefer being safe than sorry.

Harry silences and I sigh in relief.

I decide to getting out of the room only to find him fishing something in a drawer. I grab my skirt and pull it up, not wanting to lose any more time with him.

Harry scoffs loudly shutting the drawer, I gather the rest of my things and run downstairs, avoiding every type of contact.

I haven't showered, I feel so sticky and disgusting I'll probably spend years in the bathroom the second I go home. I look for a phone and find one in the kitchen. I truly need to call my mum and then Louis, they must be worried sick, even though I left a note on the table saying I was out.

I lift the receiver and dial my mum's number.

'' Hello?'' Her sleepy voice rings through the room.