Chapter 26

August pov

When we got to Nyla house last night more like this morning cause it was 4 am everyone was sleep so I was good. I took a shower and got into bed beside her only for her to cuddle up on me which mad it hard for me cause I still don't know how I'm going to tell her. As of right now everybody is sitting at the table eating breakfast other than Nyla. She somewhere on the phone with her management and shit. All the females finished all of their food and got up leaving me and my brothers. "So where you go last night?" Travis asked. "Man I made a mistake." I said sighing. "What you do nigga?" Jamal asked. "Alright so that stripper was like do you want a private dance and all and I was gonna say no but a nigga was drunk and high so I just agreed. She took me to the back and then gave me my private dance or whatever then got on her knees. I was like nah so basically she forcefully pushed me back holding my hands back and shit giving me head but that wasn't the last of it. So she was done with all that and was like she wanted to fuck but that's when I was like hell nah. She was on some shit saying ain't nobody got to know but I was still say nah. She force herself on me and after that I don't know what happened cause I blacked out." I said and watched how they facial expressions changed. "And yo ass ain't tell Nyla yet have you?" Travis asked and I shook my head. "You better go hide them knives and blades and shit cause I heard about that Jerome shit." He said laughing along with Jamal. "I ain't worried about that, I'm more worried about how imma tell her cause I don't want to hurt her." "Yah, that's little sis so I already she gonna be mad but I suggest you tell her soon or it's gonna be hell when she find out."

Nyla pov

I had just got off the phone with my management company and was about to go to the kitchen but I heard August, Jamal and Travis in a conversation. I stopped before I walked in and stood there listening but I stood so they couldn't hear me. "What are you doing?" I seen Chandra coming my way so I shushed her and she stood beside me listening as well. "Man I made a mistake." August said and I heard him sighing. "What you do nigga?" Jamal asked. "Alright so that stripper was like do you want a private dance and all and I was gonna say no but a nigga was drunk and high so I just agreed. She took me to the back and then gave me my private dance or whatever then got on her knees. I was like nah so basically she forcefully pushed me back holding my hands back and shit giving me head but that wasn't the last of it. So she was done with all that and was like she wanted to fuck but that's when I was like hell nah. She was on some shit saying ain't nobody got to know but I was still say nah. She force herself on me and after that I don't know what happened cause I blacked out." He said and once I heard that I nearly died. I knew I shouldn't have let him go but I just let him. Like am I that bad of a person that in almost every relationship I'm in I get cheated on. I can't do this anymore I think it's time that I go away, yah I know once again but this time might be for good. "Are you okay?" Chandra asked hugging me but it was like I couldn't talk so I just nodded. "What are you going to do?" "I think I'm going to leave America for my little hiatus and just be me and Brittney and no contact with anyone. I can't do this anymore." I said crying. "Okay you do that but when are you going to leave?" "I want to leave asap so maybe I'll be gone in 4 weeks tops." She nodded. "Well you better start packing." She said then walked away. I don't like to be smothered so that's why she walked away. I don't plan on saying anything to him I just want to know when he's going to tell me. I waited a little till they changed the subject then walked in. "Wassup Nyla." Jamal and Travis said. I looked at them and smiled but August looked a little uneasy and tense so I ain't say anything. I went to one of the storage closets and got out some large boxes. "What you doing with those?" I heard Travis ask from behind me, I turned around and faced the three of them. "I'm leaving." August frowned. "Where you going?" I thought for a second. "I was thinking Brazil or the Dominican Republic get close to my mothers culture." I said after a while. I already know exactly where I'm going but I don't want to tell anyone. "No the hell you not." August said so I frowned. "I'm going wether you think so or not. Don't forget your not my father August." I spoke getting the rest of the boxes. I taped up the bottom then sat it on the counter. "Oh and August everyone's going to have to start staying at your place cause I plan on being gone in 4 weeks." I said taking dishes and utensils out the cabinet putting them in the box. "Why the hell you leaving so early?" Jamal asked. "Nice question but it's not going to get answered though." I responded and went back to boxing stuff. "Babe." August called out to me. "I'm busy right now." I said and rolled my eyes. I finished up with the dishes. I turned around an sat on a stool looking at them. "So anybody want to tell me anything before I go?" I asked. "Nah, I'm straight." Travis said. "Yea, I'm Ight." Jamal said after and I looked at August who was on his phone pretending he didn't hear me. I nodded slowly. "Yo Travis let me talk to you real quick." I said standing up and I seen August give him a death glare while he got up. Travis nodded at him and then followed me to the hallway. "Wassup lil sis?" "Is it true?" He faked a frown. "What you talking about?" "Look I'm tired of everyone's games, you know exactly what I'm talking about. I heard everything this morning, now tell me is it true?" He sighed. "Yah but he said it was a mistake." I smiled. "Okay." "You better not kill him, I know you crazy." He laughed as well as me. "Don't say a thing about this conversation, I'm waiting till he says something. I mean he does have four weeks cause on my getaway I'm not talking to anyone." "So your really going?" I nodded and he hugged me tightly. "I'm really going to miss your big head, your going to be 23 almost 24 when I next see you." He said fake crying. "I know but I ain't with that crying shit so let's go." I said and we walked back in the kitchen.