Chapter 19

August pov

I'm so glad today is August 1st and Jerome comes back. I swear Nyla be standing up my room in her sleep and she don't even eat beans man this shit is fucking deadly. "Yo Nyla get your ass up." I said shaking her. "Why?" I rolled my eyes. "For one yo ass stank and two Jerome plane lands in 2 hours and u know u take forever to get ready so get your ass up." She whined. "But I'm so tired, can you just get him for me?" "Anything to get out this room." She stuck up her middle finger. "Shut the fuck up." I laughed and got in the shower. I took about 45 minutes and did my morning routine. I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked to my closet. I put on my underwear them some khaki joggers, a black and white jersey with the number 22 on the back, and my Jordan retro 12's. I got my keys and went out to my Lamborghini. I started driving to the airport and parked at the entrance cause I ain't feel like getting out so I just texted Jerome and tell him I was outside. We came and got in and dapped me up. "Where's Nyla?" "Still sleep with her stank ass." He laughed. "I'm guessing u got the smell of the morning gas?" I nodded as I drove away. We sat in silence other than the music till we reached the house. We got to my house and he left his bags by the door. "She in ya room?" I nodded as we both walked up there. We got to my room and Nyla wasn't in the bed but I heard her crying in the bathroom, then a slight frustrated moan.

Nyla pov

After August left I was glad I had the bed to myself. I stretched out a little and started going back to sleep. I sharp pain ran through my stomach and it hurt really bad. Nobody was here maybe cause I'm the only person that sleeps to 1 in the afternoon. My mother, father, Chandra and the girls were out doing some family shit that I ain't wanna do and mama Sheila was at the mall. Another one came and it felt like I had to use the bathroom so I went in there but a splash of liquid came out of me and it was clear and somewhat gooey. Then another pain came and it hurt so bad that I fell on the floor. I started crying and slightly moaning thinking hopefully someone would come. I heard the front door open and close and I was trying to call for whoever it was to come but another pain came and more tears did to. I was crying and moaning cause of all the pain. The bathroom door opened and there stood Jerome and August but I didn't look up I could tell cause if their shoes. "Nyla what's wrong?" Jerome asked. "Nah, what the hell is this you got on my bathroom floor?" August yelled. I rolled my eyes. I couldn't even get any words out it hurt so much. The front door opened again and closed. "Yo whoever the hell that is can you come up here?" August yelled. August room door opened again and someone came. "Boy what the hell is you yelling for?" I heard mama Sheila ask. I wonder if anyone notice I'm sitting right here on the floor in pain or are that just blind. "Oh my god, Nyla baby are you ok?" She asked, I shook my head and began crying even more then I screamed. I think I'm in labor, what the fuck. This shit hurt like a mother fucker I can't do this anymore. "Oh my, I think little Brittney is coming." She said. "Alright I'll go get the range running." Jerome said walking out. "Damn nigga you bout to be a daddy." August laughed. "August I'm going to ducking kill your ass if you keep thinking everything is funny, when I put that knife to your head u sure won't be laughing then." I said then yelled after. "I swear I don't want anymore kids." I said after another yell. Mama Sheila helped me up and we walked out the room. Every now and then we would stop so I could get through the pain. We finally got to the truck and Jerome had everything that was needed. Car seat and me and the baby's bag. I sat in the back with mama Sheila and August and Jerome was in the front. "I'm not ready, I can't do it. I don't want to do it." I cried. "Aww poor baby, it's going to be ok." She said. We arrived at the hospital and walked in. A few nurses put me in a wheel chair and we got to the room. She told them to wait outside the room until they finished hooking me up to machines. "Do you want the epidural?" One nurse asked but I couldn't stop crying. "It's going to be okay, once the baby gets here you'll be as happy as ever. The drug won't harm your baby at all." I nodded. "Okay, thank you." She nodded and put the needle in me. "Oh yah the media has not been told about your baby and your room is blocked off from everyone else." I nodded. "Thanks." "No problem, do you want me to let them in?" "Who's out there?" "Um ur husband, mr. Alsina, his mother, your parents and sister and nieces." I nodded. "They can come in but how much I'm I dilated?" She looked at her clip board. "Um so far 3. You should get some sleep, I'll let them in in about 5 minutes so u can start to sleep." I nodded and turned over closing my eyes. This probably going to be the last time I get a good rest."