Chapter 6

Authors note
In the multimedia that's the new Aaliyah, her character didn't fit the other persons personality
----------------------------------------
August pov

I woke up wondering what the hell happened last night. I was trying to get up but someone was lying on my body. I look down to see who it is and gasp. both of our bodies close together, tight as ever, naked and she looked drunk. I started to remember what happened last night. once we all got to the club we started to drink nonstop the bar tender thought we were 21 and even though we knew we wasn't we sure enough was not about to turn down no drinks. we all drunk a lot and was dancing on each other, but not me and Jason I would never take that shit there. Aaliyah danced on me, then Jason then Nyla. Nyla was so drunk so danced on whoever walked by and with her sexy ass they sure didn't stop her. Aaliyah kissed a few ppl here and there but I didn't care cause I was doing the same to other girls and even Nyla. once the night ended we all was out in a cab, when we got in the cab the girls were making out with us and we sure didn't stop them. when everyone got to the house, one thing lead to another and now I'm laying here with her on top of me. I wonder if the other two did anything together. she moved on my chest and opens her eyes. she looks then at my chest then shoots straight up showing her naked body. oh my god😍 she was sexy asf. "oh please tell me we didn't?" She says motioning between us. "um I think we did?" Tears fall down her face as she looks at the sheets. blood stains were there showing that it was gone. her virginity. I was the one to take it and I'm somewhat glad even though I knew she wanted to wait but I couldn't help it I was drunk and so was she. the last of her virginity is left on my sheets, she just stares at it then sighs. she gets of my chest and runs in my bathroom grabbing my robe. she puts it on then sits at the edge of my bed. "please tell me that you are lying, we couldn't have done that. I mean, no, no, no, no, no it just can't be true." I run my hand down my face and walk over to her and sit beside her. "Nyla, I know that you wanted to wait and all but we were drunk and we couldn't help what we were doing, but we did do it." she cries and I hug her tightly. "I remember before my mother died she always made me promise her every morning that I would keep my flower to myself until i was married. at the time I didn't know what that meant but as years went on I figured it out. now I'm going against what she used to tell me, I'm a disappointment." she cries even harder. "no your not, we couldn't help it, we were intoxicated and let the alcohol take over our bodies." she nods in agreement and stops crying then looks at me slightly confused. "so where is Jason and Aaliyah?" I shrug. "I don't know but I bet we about to find out." I put on some pants and we walk out my room looking for them. we go downstairs and look everywhere. kitchen, living room, dining room, laundry room, mud room, game room, and the music room. then we head up stairs we look in the shared bathroom, the first guest bedroom then the second. "ok where can they be if we looked everywhere?" She says. I look down the hallway at her room and she just shakes her head with tears in her eyes. I walk in front of her and slowly walk to the door. I look back at her and she her face getting red before opening the door. the second I open it I see Aaliyah on top of Jason. it looks like she feel asleep sucking his dick cause that's the position she was in. a few tears falls down Nyla's face but it's nothing major. Jason wakes up like he doesn't know where he is. he looks over and sees me and Nyla standing there, her with tears in her face and me just looking shocked. he looks confused at our facial expressions until he looks down. he jumps the second he sees Aaliyah on him causing her to wake up. she looks at the position she was in and gasp and gets away from him. "omg, omg, omg what the hell did we do?" She asks Jason not knowing we were In here, but the second she looks at his face and sees him looking in our direction so does she. "omg, August I didn't mean to, I-" I cut her off. "nah you good I know what happened."she shakes her head slightly shocked. We all take showers and gets dressed before walking downstairs and talking about what happened. "ok so I know that me and August used a condom cause he still had it in when I woke up but what about you two?" Nyla asks. Jason shakes his head and looks at Aaliyah. "oh my god we didn't Nyla, I'm so sorry." Aaliyah says slightly tearing up. "you good, it's ok but Jason expect a few babies in 9 months." Nyla says looking at Aaliyah like she was revealing something. Aaliyah says. "Nyla why did you say that, you were and are the only person that knows." I look in between the two of them. Aaliyah avoids eye contact and Nyla just stares at Jason. "so is someone going to fill me in?" I say with Jason agreeing. Nyla looks at Aaliyah. "look li li you tell them or I will and I won't have no choice." Aaliyah shakes her head in disagreement. "no Nyla I'm not telling them." "then I will." Aaliyah has tears going down her face. "well since yall don't know let me inform you, Aaliyah has a somewhat disease or disorder, whatever you want to call it, were anytime she has unprotected sex she gets pregnant and when that happens she doesn't get pregnant with one baby she gets pregnant with 2 or more and she found out cause it happened before." me and Jason just look at each other like damn, what did we just get ourselves into. "hold on, you said before.. with who?" I ask curiously. "she cheated on you August by accident and she got pregnant but she lost the babies." Nyla says looking like she wished she never said that. "thanks a lot Nyla." Aaliyah says storming out of the house driving away. "um well umma go since apparently umma be a dad in some months and now I'm gone start looking for a house." Jason says walking towards the door. "why?" Nyla says on her phone. "you know how my parents is, if they find out im having babies with a girl they kicking me out no matter what and I'll call you later." he says walking out the door and closes it. she gets up from the couch and walks up stairs. she grabs all the sheets and covers and pillows from off her bed and goes into the laundry room. I walk in behind her. she puts the items in the washing machine dumping so much detergent in there with tears going down her face. I try to hug and comfort her but she dodged it. she starts the washer and walks out then comes back with all the stuff off my bed and puts it in the other washer. dumping more detergent than the first time. once she's done she walks out and goes to her room grabs her car Keys and walks to the door. "where you going?" I ask looking at her. she doesn't say a thing and just walks out the door. All of that day I wait for a call or text from her and Aaliyah but I don't get either one. I call Nyla's phone 17 times and every single one goes straight to voicemail so I decide on texting her.