Chpater 10

Authors note
That's a better picture of the babies just in case yall really couldn't see the last one, if it shows up
--------------------------------------------

August pov

I woke up and Nyla was still beside me sleep, looking beautiful as ever. I got up and went in the shower. today Nyla had arranged for me and her to go on a double date with Brandon and Tylah. I swear I don't wanna go but Nyla said she will do whatever I want her to do later if I go, so it look like I'm going. I got out the shower and dressed in some khaki joggers, black and white New York tee shirt and my air Jordan reto 10's. out of no where this smell of weed popped up. I walked closer to the living room to see Nyla smoking a blunt. I never knew she was that type of girl. I mean I hit the blunt here and there, but it looked like she been doing it for a while. I cleared my throat and then she saw me trying to hide the blunt. "um August wassup. how was ur shower?" I just shook my head. "how was ur blunt?" I reached behind her back and took the blunt putting it out. she didn't say a thing. "it's a stress reliever August." "what are you stressing over?" She looked like she was about to be in deep thought then she stopped. "nothing but Im going in the shower so we can go. relight that and u finish it, don't waste it cuz I know u do hit the blunt here and there." she walked away and got in the shower.

Tylah pov

Yesterday Brandon had me move in with him so I did. me and him used to never be close at all, he was more cool with Aaliyah until she moved away. "yo Ty what u want to eat?" Brandon yelled from the kitchen. "bacon and eggs." "ight". I finished getting dressed. I dressed myself in some bleached high waisted denim jeans, white crop top that said "I'm that bitch" and my Jordan 3 retro's. I walked in the kitchen and seen my plate on the table and Brandon's but he wanted to get dressed before he ate. I know that August isn't so interested in me and I don't know why. I actually like him and I will do anything to keep his mind off the other chick that he's so in love with, I wish I knew who it was. he's so over protective of Nyla, he couldn't even help the fact that her and my brother were kissing the other day at her house. I knew he was gonna say something but Nyla stopped him. He would be a real great dad to his kids. "Wow, you really like that boy?" Brandon said. he was sitting right in lfront of me eating. didn't even realize he was here. he was wearing dark brown jeans, black YMCMB shirt and his air Jordan dub zero's. "can u leave me alone." He just shook his head and finished eating. we both finished and went downstairs to his car and drove to the restaurant we was meeting at. We got to kick back jack's and got a booth waiting for the two of them to come because we got there early.

Brandon pov

While we was waiting for them to come I started to think about Nyla. she was a fly ass chick and Imma make sure I ain't gonna ever mess that up. I might just have to wife her someday. I can August is that over protective type but once I get my girl where I want her he'll be out of the way most definitely. after a while Nyla and August walked up to the table. Nyla was looking beautiful. she was wearing light jean shorts, Jean short sleeve shirt, and white converses. I stood up and hugged her while August hugged Tylah. "you look beautiful baby girl." she smiled. "thanks, u don't look to bad yourself." I smirked. "well I try." she laughed and we all say down. we talked and are for about 2 hours. "Nyla what you doing after this?" I asked. I wanted her to come over. August was looking over at us the second I said that. "nothing, why?" "Wanna come over?" August was staring at her by then. she looked at him then then sighed. "yah. sure I'll come over." she said with a smile. "wtf, Nyla we were not finished with our conversation from earlier. "whatever August, we can finish it another time. it's not like I want to talk about it anyway." he was just staring at her by then. "Tylah, you can go with August. looks like he's gonna need a little company." Nyla said getting up and motioning for me to come along. I kissed Tylah forehead and walked behind Nyla to my truck. she has a fat ass. "you know you can stop staring at my ass." Nyla said turning around laughing. I took another look and then looked straight ahead. we got to my car and got in then drove to my house.