Chapter 6

It's crazy how one simple human being can bring you so much happiness. This certain person will make you feel like you're worth it. They'll make you feel like you're someone. Like you're an actual person, and that you're worth being loved. They'll make you feel wanted. When you're around that special someone, it's almost like you're not living anymore, or maybe you're actually living, for once. Everything quickly becomes more beautiful; you finally found a reason to wake up every morning. You feel things you've never felt before. You know, the feeling. Yes, this one. When you don't feel like eating anymore, you don't feel like doing anything anymore, the only thing you do is love, you consume love. You are love.

Suddenly, you become the person you've never wanted to be. You know, the annoying girl who worships her other half? You're her. Your whole world revolves around one person. When they're sad, you are too. When they're happy, you're happy also. Sometimes, you're not even in a relationship with the person you worship. That's when it hurts the most. You have high expectations, and then reality bitch slaps you hard in the face. Because no, life isn't like in the Disney movies. The princess doesn't always find her prince. Usually, the prince is just some ignorant asshole who wants to ruin her life.

But, it's okay, hey. I'm used to it by now, I'm a fanboy. Five boys have been ruining my life since 2010.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

"Okay, so we need to do something super fun that'll make you forget that Calum even exists." my curly headed best friend pulled me out of my thoughts, trying to make me feel better.

"Nothing could possibly make me forget that Calum exists, Ash." I replied, the last thing I wanted was to do some stupid activities to make me forget about the fact that someone's interest in me was all a prank.

"Come on, Luke. You can't stay here alone, wondering why Calum did this to you-"

"Why not?" I cut him off.

"Because I won't let you. You're strong, you can make it through. Now, what do you want to do? Eat ice cream? Listen to music? Watch Mean Girls?" he suggested.

Ashton knew me so well. As much as I wanted to rip his head off for insisting, I knew he was right. I can't let Calum take control over my mood.

"We can watch Mean Girls while eating ice cream?" I forced a smile and stared at Ashton.

"I knew I'd convince you. Okay, stay here, I'm going to get the ice cream and the movie."

Ashton has a TV in his room, right in front of his bed. Ashton and I have done several movie marathons in his room and he usually always ends up falling asleep. I never understood how someone can fall asleep during a movie; I'm usually way too captivated by it to fall asleep. People who fall asleep during movies literally frustrate me. Plus, he snores louder than anyone I've heard, I can't imagine so much sound can come out of his small body. Ashton came back with the ice cream, he inserted the movie in the DVD player and sat next to me, awkwardly playing with the remote as Mean Girls came on. We've watched this movie at least a hundred times, I'm not even kidding. We know every line.

"I guess it's natural for parents to cry on their kid's first day of school. But, you know, this usually happens when the kid is five." Ashton said, dramatically.

"I'm 16, and until today, I was home-schooled. I know what you're thinking. Home-schooled kids are freaks." I looked at him, giggling.

"We're not normal." I laughed.

"Normal isn't fun." He winked at me.

-

"This was good, as usual." Ash smiled.

"Thank you for this, Ash. I'm sorry I've been an ass since what happened last night." I apologized. I don't mean to be rude, it just happens. I let my bad mood affect me so much that I take it out on people. Usually innocent people who try to help me, like Ashton.

"It's okay; I know you don't mean to act like you do." He reassured me, placing one of his hands on my forearm.

"It's crazy, you know. You think someone likes you and it ends up being just a big joke." I looked down. "Calum's a great actor. I legit thought he was into me, can you believe this? I was stupid enough to believe it."

"You're not stupid. Calum was really acting like he had feelings for you. He's the stupid one, not you." Ashton said. "Luke, you're a great person. You're strong; you know how to stand up for yourself. Don't let the first boy to come by ruin your life, you're better than that. He just lost the chance to be in a wonderful relationship with an awesome guy. You'll find your man."

"Yeah, I guess."

"Oh, cheer up, little penguin." Ashton used his index to lift up my chin, so our eyes could meet. "You're going to be okay."

...And he crashed his lips on mine, just like that, without any warning whatsoever.

And...

I kissed him back.

It felt...weird as fuck.

"Okay no that's just really-" I started.

"Weird. This is weird." He cut me off. "I'm sorry, I just- I've been wanting to do this for a while. Not because I have feelings for you, I mean, I really like you- but, as a friend, y'know." He took a deep breath. "I'm so confused."

"Explain yourself."

"You know, I told you I kissed this guy? Well when I did, I felt- something. I just wanted to know if I'd feel the same thing if I kissed you, or if only Michael could make me feel like that. Wait- fuck."

"WAIT-WHAT? Michael? Are we talking about Michael Clifford here? The guy who calls me a fag at least ten times a day?"

"Yeah... Michael Clifford." Ashton looked down. "I kissed Michael Clifford."

-------------------------------------------

I'M SORRY THIS IS SO BAD OML WTF

AND I'M SO SORRY FOR MAKING Y'ALL WAIT FOR 10 YEARS BEFORE A NEW UPDATE :((((

I HOPE Y'ALL LIKED IT THO ??!!

AND OML THE SKH VIDEO IMPREGNATED ME AM I THE ONLY ONE

ANYWAYS IF YOU LIKED IT PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE AND SUBSCRIBE IDEK OMG

ILY SO MUCH THANKS FOR READING ME OKAY I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY THIS STORY