Chapter 8

Here I am again! :D Sorry, it took so long for me to upload this. I played WoW again, too... But it's not working as it is supposed to, so I decided to start writing these chappies again and I'll probably be doing so for a while. I really hope WoW starts working soon, though! o:

+ I just want to say that I really love you guys. *Looks at every single one of you with watery eyes* You mean the world to me and those who voted on my other stories... Thank you so much for supporting with those votes. *Sob* It means a lot to me :')

Let’s just continue, shall we? :D

[EDITED!!]

~~~~~~~~

[The Broken-hearted Girl - Chapter 8]

I smiled up at Luke as we walked down the stairs. He had entwined our hands again and my heart kept fluttering in my chest. It actually felt really nice. We had agreed to take it slow, since I was still recovering. I had actually tried to convince him that I was fine, but he just wouldn't listen to it, so it was mostly him who agreed with everything else in my room than me, that we would take it slow. Personally I felt like I could just burst into laughter and jump into his arms. God, that sounds so cliché and lovey-dovey. I'm NOT in love with Luke, either. Or am I? I mentally shook my head. I only love Luke like a brother. He's nothing else to me. I chanted it over and over in my head. We walked into the living room where the rest of the guys were playing FIFA.

I released my hand from Luke's and sat down next to Ashton and Louis on the couch. Louis flashed a smile at me and Ashton placed his hand on knee. I looked at him and he smiled at me, but worried glinted in his eyes.

"How are you feeling, Jennifer?" I shrugged and looked back at the screen.

"I guess I'm feeling better." I looked at Luke, but he was glaring at Ashton's hand on my knee. Discreetly I removed Ashton's hand from my knee. He frowned at me, but he didn't say anything. Louis tossed the consoler to Liam and turned his attention towards me.

"Hello love. Did you get some sleep?" I smiled sheepishly at him.

"I did get some sleep, but not enough." I looked up at the TV and chuckled.

"We're playing FIFA, right?" All the boys nodded with smiles on their faces. I smiled back at them and got up from the couch. 

"If you don't mind, I'll try catching some sleep. I feel like I could faint any minute." I looked up at Luke and offered him a small smile, which he returned. I waved at the boys and went up the stairs. I went into my room and let out a shaky sigh. I had been few minutes from breaking down in front of them. I am so confused! Luke's acting all weird towards me, sending glares at Ashton when he's touching me and entwining our fingers all the time. 

What are those feelings and how do I make them stop?

 =Luke's P.O.V=

I looked at her retreating back as she left the living room. When I heard her footsteps on the stairs I looked back at the boys.