Chapter 4

Oooooooooookay... I actually think I'm in one of those good writing moods today, guys! :D Which is good, then I'll upload lots of more good (hopefully o:) chappies :D! I don't have much to say now, though... I've gone completely into WRITING-MODE! >:D

*Laughs in a funny way* 

Let’s just get a move on, shall we? d:

[EDITED!!]

~~~~~~~~

[The Broken-hearted Girl - Chapter 4]

I was looking at Ashton with terrified eyes and he was looking back at me, searching my eyes before he nodded. Behind all my fear I was confused. Why did he nod? Ashton tucked me behind him in a protective manner.

"I'm a friend of Jen. We were just about to head out." Sebastian glanced at my bags and narrowed his eyes at Ashton.

"I can see that." He glared at me.

"Are you going to whore around, Jenni? I thought you enjoyed our time last night?" I cowered back at his harsh voice, but snuck a look at Ashton. He was looking at me, obviously waiting for an explanation. I cleared my throat and felt more confident with Ashton around. I glared hatefully at Sebastian.

"Oh. Are you talking about when you raped me?" Sarcasm dripped from my words. Ashton's eyes went wide and Sebastian's face turned red and his eyes clouded with a scorching anger. He stepped towards me with his fist raised, but he was stopped by Ashton who had recovered from his shock.

"Come any closer and you'll find yourself on the floor in five seconds flat." He had lowered his voice and as I looked back at Sebastian, I think I saw him flinch back a bit. I mentally cheered at that. Sebastian huffed and stepped down my front porch, while he glared hatefully at me and Ashton.

"I'll find you, do you hear me? I'll find you and next time I won't be this sweet." I flinched at the promise his voice held. He turned around, got into his car and sped down the street. I heaved a sigh with relief, but looked up at Ashton, when I felt his eyes on me. His eyes were telling me he was worried and that we would talk later about this. I looked down. 

"Let me take your bags. If you just get into the car then I'll place these in the backseats." He pointed at the car and I got into it. When he had placed the bags in the car, he got into the driver's seat and we sped down the street. I looked out of the window, wondering why Luke hadn't thought of coming and getting me. I shook my head and looked at Ashton. 

"How far away is your apartment?" He glanced at me and looked back at the road.

"Two hours away from here. Only 20 minute walk to the airport." I raised my eyebrow at that.

"Why 20 minutes from the airport?" 

"You know 5 Seconds Of Summer got discovered by Louis Tomlinson from One Direction, right?" I nodded and he continued.

"When they start touring we have to be ready, so Luke's parents bought us an apartment near the airport. That way it's easier for us, too." I nodded again and looked out of the window. Two hours is going to be a loooong trip. I closed my eyes and sleep overtook my body.

**

Hands shook me out of my nightmare and I bolted up, but hit my head on the car-roof. The person beside me, who also was the one who had waked me up, chuckled softly. I glared at Ashton and rubbed my eyes. 

"Damn you. That wasn't very nice of you, you know." But I'm glad you woke me up, I added inside.

"I know, but we're here." I looked outside and let out a low whistle. That apartment was giant! I got out from the car and walked towards it, but then I remembered my bags and I looked back at Ashton, who was fighting against my bags. I laughed quietly and he glared playfully at me, before he managed to get out my bags. I was about to take two of them, but he gave me the smallest of them, instead. I rolled my eyes, but took it and led Ashton lead the way into the giant apartment. 

As Ashton opened the door, I heard the sound of a game of FIFA. I rolled my eyes. Typically the boys.

"Honey! I'm home!" I looked weirdly at Ashton who was winking at me, before he walked into the living room. Suddenly I felt nervous. I was going to see my friends again. What if Luke was still angry at me? What if Calum and Michael were still angry at me, too? I shook my head, took a deep breath and walked into the living room behind Ashton.

"Hey man." Michael and Calum paused the game and got up from the couch. They did that guy-handshake, before they looked at me. And I'll tell you, they were shocked. Their eyes widened and they were gaping at me.

"Do I have something on my face?" Calum was the first one to get out of his shock and he hugged me tightly. A wave of nausea and pain came over me, but I managed to hold back a whimper. It didn't slip Ashton's attention, though. He clapped Calum on the back and he let go of me. Michael was out of his shock, too and waved at me. We were never that close, Michael and I. I waved back at him.

"Now tell me, Jen. Please tell me you fell down the stairs and that's where you got those horrible bruises." I shook my head at Calum and Michael, but I didn't explain.

"I believe it was her boyfriend that did this to her." Calum and Michael looked at Ashton. I nodded at him, letting him know I was fine, before he continued.

"We ran into him as we were about to leave her house. He revealed some... Interesting things that he apparently did to her." I shivered, when I thought about the rape. As Ashton was about to continue, a voice cut through and I turned around.

"He raped her, didn't he?" There in the living room was Luke Hemmings standing with a fuming expression on his face and his hands were clenched. 

To say he was pissed was the understatement of the year.

~~~~~~~~

Yay!! A chappie :D! And I have allergies... And my eyes are red and swollen and I have to blow my nose every 10th minute... IT'S FREAKIN' DRIVING ME INSANE!!! D:<

Anyways... Already working on chappie 5 ^^! I'm not as talk able as I was a few minutes ago.. Don't know why, lol o: 

Well, LUKE APPEARED! :D 

PPL! I SHALL DISAPPEAR NOW TO MAKE CHAPPIE 5! 

UNTIL NEXT TIME;
LOTS OF LOVE, MARIE! ♥