Chapter 1

Heey! Chapter 1! Yayayayyy! XD

SEE THEIR FIRST VIDEO DIARY ON THE SIDE! :D

AND THIS CHAPPIE IS RESTRICTED, PPL! D:

Let’s just read on and see what happens, lol d: 

[EDITED!!]

~~~~~~~~

[The Broken-hearted Girl - Chapter 1]

I'm sitting in my bed, texting my supposed-to-be best friend, Luke Hemmings. I don't know why I even bother anymore. He left Sydney a week ago. No text, no call, no anything telling me that he'll be back and it hurts. I sighed and got up from my bed and tossed my phone onto my bed. 

=Luke's P.O.V=

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

I looked at my phone and groaned. Jen had sent me another text. 

'I miss you. xx -Jen'

It is the same every day. She texting me that she misses me and me ignoring them. I don't even know why I didn't tell her when Ashton joined us. We've known each other since high school. So, she got a cheating and abusive boyfriend, I shouldn't be angry with her. I should support her instead. Just as I was about to answer her text, Ashton called out my name. The guys are probably going to play FIFA again. I sighed and tossed my phone onto a chair and left the room. 

It was like this every time I was about to call or text her.

=Jennifer's P.O.V=

I was in the kitchen when I heard my phone ringing. I rushed up the stairs. Maybe it was Luke calling me? My mood fell when Sebastian's name flashed on the screen. With shaking hands I declined the call. I sat down on my bed. Sebastian was going to be pissed. 

My phone ringed again and I declined again. I could already feel his anger and how the beatings would get worse and I almost regretted my decision of ignoring him. Keyword almost. Sebastian isn't worth losing my friendship with Luke. 

My phone beeped and Sebastian's named flashed.

"Stop declining and answer your phone, you stupid bitch!" When he called again, I answered it. I am so afraid for my life. He could kill me in a second. He wouldn't even have a second thought about it. I can see it in his every time he beats me.

"Y-yes?" I stuttered.

"DON'T YOU DARE EVER IGNORING MY PHONECALLS AGAIN? YOU HEAR ME!?" I flinched and held back a sob, knowing the beating would only get worse.

"Y-yes." He 'tsk'ed at me.

"I think it's about time I get over there and show you your place. You know I hate it, when you step over my rights and wrongs, Jenni." I gulped.