Chapter 6

Good evening/morning/night! Wait... Night doesn't fit in that >~< *Shakes my head* Hello guys! :D Another chappie is coming your way! I would have started on this earlier, but I chose to be lazy on the couch and listen to music on The Voice and VH1 on the TV XD! 

Yesterday one of my friends from Twitter met 5 Seconds Of Summer and she even sent me a snap chat with Ashton, her friends and herself in it! I can tell you I squealed a lot. I'm still squealing a lot on the inside. I told my boyfriend about the photo and he was like, "Wow, that sounds great." And I was like, "*Sigh* Yes, I wish it was me." And then he was like, "Oh. They will probably tour a lot. You'll meet them someday." And then I was like, "Tsk. Please. What is the chance that they'll tour in Denmark and if they do, how do you expect me to go to their concert, if their tickets is just as expensive as One Direction's was?" And then he was like, "*Shrugs*" And then he changed the topic.

Anyways! Let’s just continue this chappie! :D

[EDITED!!]

~~~~~~~~

[The Broken-hearted Girl - Chapter 6]

When I woke up the next day my mouth was dry and my eyes felt swollen. I rolled over, looked at my phone and groaned. It was only four o'clock in the morning. I rubbed my eyes and got up from the bed. I went into the bathroom that was attached to the guestroom and I let out a startled gasp. 

My eyes were red and swollen. The bruises on my face were now dark purple. I lifted my hand to touch my face, but flinched when my arm protested. I looked down at it and I gaped. Dark purple fingerprints were all over my arms. I guess now would be the best time to start using my sweatshirts again. If any of the guys from One Direction saw this, they would figure out something much worse was going on with me. I shook my head. I shouldn't have been that surprised about my bruises and the fingerprints. That's what you get for being man-handled by your abusive boyfriend. Eh, wait? Sebastian isn't my boyfriend anymore, is he? 

I went back into the bedroom again and unlocked my phone. I went on Twitter and randomly started following One Direction's boys and Luke and the rest of 5 Seconds Of Summer. I then started tweeting a message to my few followers on Twitter.

"Moved out of the house. No more depressing nights alone. xx" They quickly responded by retweeting.

"That's so good to hear."

""No more depressing nights alone" You srsly needed tht! X" I smiled at their retweets. My followers would never betray me.

I locked my phone and tucked it into my backpocket as I made my way downstairs. I figured I would watch some SpongeBob, my favourite cartoon since kinder garden. That plan quickly went out of the window, when my nose caught the scent on someone making burnt pancakes in the kitchen. I made my way into the kitchen and sat down on one of the chairs at the island.

"It smells weird. Is it pancakes? 'Cause if it is, you're doing it wrong." Louis let out a startled scream and I giggled. He turned around and glared at me. 

"Yes, I'm making pancakes." He put the last pancake on a plate and turned off the stove. He sat down next to me at the island.

"What are you doing up so early, Louis?" He grimaced as he took a bite of his pancake, before he put it down again and turned his attention on me.

"I'm waiting for a call from my girlfriend. But I've been waiting for quite a while now, so I think she went to bed." I nodded.

"Love… What happened to your arm?" I quickly looked down and mentally face-palmed myself, when I had forgotten to put on a sweatshirt. I looked up at Louis, who was looking worried from my eyes to the fingerprints. I opened my mouth and was about to tell him off, but every just came out of me. I told him about Sebastian. I told him about the fight between me and Luke. I told him about Luke, Michael and Calum ignoring me. And I told him about the rape. 

"I got those-" I pointed at the fingerprints. "When he raped me three days ago." Louis' eyes widened and I nodded. 

"I know." I looked away from him and got up from the chair. He looked at me, eyes big and he was gaping at me in shock.

"I would really appreciate it, if you wouldn't tell your bandmates." Somewhere behind all the shock he managed to nod and I left, before I would break down. I rushed up the stairs and almost ran into Luke in the process. He grabbed my arms to steady me and I let out a whimper in pain. He quickly let go and I grabbed the railing to steady myself. His gazes went over my arms and before I could walk around him, he gently placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Talk with me, Jen. You're killing me here." I let out a huff and crossed my arms.

"Why would I be the one killing you? You were the one who stopped talking with me." He glared at me.

"I ignored you with a good reason. No matter what I did, you always went straight into his arms! I couldn't stand watching it, so I chose to ignore you!" He was yelling at me now, and I cowered back. He wouldn't hurt me, I knew that, but deep down Sebastian had scarred me and I would always be afraid of men who raised their voice at me. Luke's eyes softened when he saw me cower back.

"I'm not going to hurt you, Jen." I shrugged, but I took a step back, further up the stairs. I looked up and had to take a double take, when I saw that Niall, Liam, Calum and Ashton were standing at the top of the stairs. I looked behind Luke and saw that Louis was standing at the bottom of the stairs. I sighed and rushed around Luke, up the stairs and through our audience. I slammed the door behind me and instantly I heard voices as Calum, Ashton and Luke passed my door.

"Why were you yelling at her like that, Luke?" I heard him whisper something to Ashton and then their voices were gone. They had entered their rooms. I glanced at the clock on my phone and buried my face in my pillow. Sleep would be welcomed right now, but fate had other things in store for me, 'cause my phone started ringing. I answered without looking at the call-ID.

"Hello?" I froze at the sound of the voice.

"Hello Jenni. Having a great time whoring around?

SON OF A BITCH!

~~~~~~~~

That was chappie 6! :D I have no idea how it was, but I'll check it later for any mistakes. So sorry if some of my sentences doesn't make any sense to you. When I get an idea I try to write it out, but then other ideas presses on, too, so I have to write those down, too, and then I completely forget about the first ones and then my sentences stops making any sense. Even to me.

Anyways. I'm already working on chappie 7! If my parents doesn't interrupt me, 'cause of dinner, then it should we uploaded in 20 minutes - 30 minutes max. If I get interrupted it'll be at least an hour (and a half?) before I'll upload, since I'm a slow eater XD

Anyways again, I'm done ranting about stupid things XD!

UNTIL NEXT TIME;
LOTS OF LOVE, MARIE! ♥