Stay With Me? Never.

Dun dun dunnnn!!!

THE END!!!!!!!!

Sososososososo sorry about those last few updates!!! Ever since school got out we've just been too busy to write. We either get in trouble or go on vacation. But now that school's started back we will become not so focused.

That sounds so weird. Normally it's vacation time that allows people to write more, not school time. Huh, oh well.

THE BIGGEST THANKS EVER TO ____ FOR BEING OUR BIGGEST FAN!!!!!!!! Because you show so much support we've both agreed on dedicating this whole story to you!!!! XD

Okay, now serious time.

We get that we lost quite a few reads as this story went on. We left it open for another book. Our question is: do you even want a next book?

To be fair, this should be a better story as the writing and plot-writing goes. Now we've kinda grown used to each other's writing styles and we've already been talking about the next book: Stay With Me? Never.

So the next book should be better in some kind of way ;)

As for this story, I'm going to be correcting and rewriting the chapters. We shouldn't make any big changes, so none of these correction should effect anything else you read.

So please tell us if you want us to write the next book (I'm telling you, it's going to be great!)

We've also talked about doing a May the Odds Be Never In Your Favor shorts, where you can tell us scenes you want us to write, whether we left it out or you want it written in someone else's POV.

We love all the support we got!! It defiantly encouraged us to step out of our comfort zones!! :)

If you think you might like either (or both!) of us as writes, then we would appreciate a follow or maybe a new reader. I've just recently wrote a new story about some of the victors in Mockingjay playing spin the bottle.

Bye everyone!!
*kisses*

Hateya and Strong
Luvs ♡
Ily ♥

*in really really small print*

Peeta lives...