Where you meet

Y/n -your name
Y/e/c -your eye color
Y/h/c -your hair color

Logan- you had gotten a job at a local bar in the outskirts of San Diego. You we're serving a few middle aged men when five soldiers walked in and seated themselves in a semicircular booth. You were walking over when one of the middle aged men grabbed you're upper arm. "Hey sweet cheeks how bout you and I go somewhere private."he said. "No thank,now if you would kindly let me go."you say trying to pull away. "Now don't be that way."he replied. "She said to let her go."a slightly rugged voice said. You turned and seen one of the soldiers had come to your aid. You were mesmerized by his blonde hair,and hazel eyes. He had glared at the man until he let you go. After serving them their drinks you learned his name was Logan.

David-You were working as a volunteer at the animal clinic your mother worked at. A tall man ran in carrying a German Shepard. "Someone please help."he said. You ran over and took his dog back to a room and looked for any injuries. You found a gash on his left side. With all the training your mother taught you, you stitched up the wound. The man came back to go the room. "Thank you so much for saving Riley."he said. "It's no problem."you replied. "My name is David."he said looking into your eyes. "(y/n)"you said.

Merrick-your job was somewhat rare for someone like you. You we're a machinist and a spy for the U.S military. One of your regulars came in for a new gun. When you turned you came face to face with a new client. After he gave to information on the type of gun he needed, you got to work. After it was all done you gave him the gun. Before he left he told you his name was Merrick.

Keegan- you and keegan knew each other since grade school but didn't start talking until you enlisted two years after he did and started working together.

Elias-you were an old family friend. Elias was the only one you never actually met. You had become a spy for the ghosts when you were 19. When you got back to hq is when you finally met Elias.

==============================
Sorry Keegan and Elias' was short