Chapter 1~Unwannted

Unnamed Childs POV

~After Bella gives birth~

I was handed to a short pixie like girl, with short black hair, pale skin, and topaz eyes. She cleaned me and dressed me in a purple one-see. She set me down on the couch and walked over to my sister, who was being held by a girl with long wavy blonde hair and the same pale skin and topaz eyes. The rest of my family came into the room and went straight to Renesmee. They didn't even look at me. I frowned as I watched how they played with her. I soon became tired and fell asleep on the couch.

When I woke up I was still on the couch. I heard a noise and looked up to see I man with bronze hair, topaz eyes, and pale skin standing over me with a menacing look in his eyes. "You're the one who hurt my Bella." He said eerily.

Then he picked me up and threw me in the basement I landed on my arm. I heard a sickening crack and instantly knew it was broken. I cried out in pain and immediately wished I hadn't. My father sped over to me and slapped me across the face. I clutched my check staring at him in shock and horror.

"If you make a sound I will not hesitate to hit you again do you understand?" He asked me. I nodded my head rapidly as fear washed over my body. He told me that if I tried coming upstairs that I'd regret it. When he was gone I curled up in a ball and cried myself to sleep.

*The next day*

I woke up and tried getting up but as I did I felt a sharp pain shoot through my arm. I cried out and clutched my arm to my chest. I heard the door slam open and I knew it was my father. I whimpered and shrunk back into a corner curling into a ball. I could here him approaching me, by now I was shaking with fear. He grabbed my arm and roughly pulled me up, slamming me into the wall hard. I chocked back a sobbing not wanting to make any noise. 
"Listen you little monster! My Bella almost died because of you. You're a mistake you never should have been born, so I suggest you stay in here if you don't want to die. If you ever touch my daughter or Bella you will regret it. Do you understand me?" He said in an eerie tone. I opened my mouth to respond but no words came out. "Answer me!" He yelled as he slammed me into the wall again. "Yes." I stuttered quietly.

He grinned and threw me onto the ground before walking out. I later there crying and eventually I fell asleep.

*Authors Note*

Okay so I edited the first chapter. I hope you guys like it. I'll try to get the second chapter up soon. But I have a lot of stuff going on. Finals is this week and it sucks. My cousin is going to be moving in with us soon. So we've been busy getting ready for her to move in.  So bye all you beautiful people. <33