"I just want to thank you.." She said letting her smile disappear. "For last night."

"I would never let anything happen to you." I said looking down at her. Now things were serious, just that quick.

"Well, I don't feel like I thanked you properly last night except saying thank you. But I do want you to know, I truly mean it. I just don't know how to express it. But thank you." She said with a light smile. Awh, she's so cute when she's trying to thank me. I leaned down and lightly applied my lips to hers, and holding the kiss for a few seconds before leaning up. We both smiled.

"So uhh, are you hungry?" I asked looking over at the table with all the cereal supplies on it. I looked back at her to see a disappointed look on her face. What did I do? Is that not what she was expecting?

"Actually, I'm not right now. I feel bad for having you get all of this stuff out." She said staring up at me. "I'll put it all away unless you plan on eating."

"You sure?" I asked. She was being so generous right now.

"I'm positive." She said smiling and walking over to put the stuff away. I sighed and sat back down on the couch. I turned on the lamp so the living room wouldn't feel so dark. She then came and sat next to me after she finished.

"So, do you want to tell me what happened last night?" I asked turning my head to look at her considering she sat right next to me. Her face flushed a pail color, and she looked at me mysteriously.

"I have to stop her." She said quietly.

"Stop who from what?" I asked still peaking over at her.

"Lisa." She replied louder. "She's not safe."

"Safe?" I questioned out loud.

"Yeah.. She told me she was going to use Niall for the fame. Not truly him." She said looking at me worried. I quickly shot up from leaning back on the couch. Lisa using Niall? Niall? Lisa? What? Lisa was always so sweet to everyone, especially the blonde hair, blue eyed boy. But that was just a use?

"She also told me that I'm apparently using you for the fame too." Kate said with slight attitude. Yeah, the thought of that pissed me off to.

"I won't let Niall get used, and I know you're not using me." I said angrily. I walked back into my bedroom to see I tossed my phone onto the bed earlier. I picked it up and it immediately starting vibrating. Niall was calling. I answered.

"Hello?" I questioned.

"Harry! Guess what!" Niall yelled. Please tell me he didn't get a girlfriend named Lisa.

"What?" I asked worried.

"I just got a girl friend." He said cheery. Oh great.

"What's her name?" I questioned.

"You already know her." Niall said.

"Lisa?" I asked, now feeling upset.

"Yes!" Niall said cheery again.

"Get to my flat NOW." I demanded.

"Now?" He asked.

"Yes. Right now. Leave NOW." I demanded once again.

"Alright, I'll be there soon." Niall said and with that, he hung up.

"I have TERRIBLE news." I said walking back out to the living room.

"Please tell me their not..." She begged and stood up. I walked over to her and gave her a disappointing look, showing her that they were.

"I will fucking kill her." Kate said angry, and this time clenching her fists. Now she was the mad one.