To think that there was no familial resemblance between Andy and I, that we weren't sisters. That we didn't grow up together, because we just got each other with the drop of a hat. Yes, she was my boss and yes, she is different but I think that's what makes us click. We just get each other. We understand each others' needs. We understand that sometimes we can get a little too carried away with things. We just can't be confined to a nutshell. There is no way that could happen.

After Andy left to go get my doughnut and coffee, I pondered over the questions she wanted me to ask Miguel. If it was anything to do with my accident, he didn't want anyone to know it was him. He wanted to keep it quiet. It could be about his love life, his business or anything. I'm getting worked up at the thought of how this could go. I mean, we could get down and dirty, even though that's the last thing on my mind.

I don't know what made me reject this offer. Oh, wait, I know, it was the fact that he told me in the middle of eating a McDonald's meal that he wanted me to get pregnant. And I'm sure it was his kid he wanted me to carry.

It's crazy though, how someone can influence your decision in how you do you work. I know I can't really say he's influenced my work but it does make me regret decisions I'm making for things. I hate that I've turned into someone that's running away from confrontation - especially because I learned to go with the flow after the whole Alissa attack. I learned to be a better person and that not everyone was out to get me, but I just feel like Miguel is plotting with Alissa for the takedown.

Just like in the dream... How convenient.

I hated it. I hated the feeling of selflessness, and the selfishness I'm dealing with. I hated feeling like everything was my fault, when it wasn't. But I hated feeling guilty. I hated feeling like I was to blame, that I was the problem within every situation.

"Have you seen Andy?" Claira, one of my colleagues, asked.

"She's away out just now. What can I do to help?"

"I just need to ask her who's doing the interview with Miguel, since we need to get the article out soon."

"That would be me," I answered.

"Oh," she said defeated.

"I tried to tell her to give it to someone else, but she says that because I've built a rapport with him, I have to do the interview, so he's comfy."

"Ugh! Why does it always have to be you?!" She then snapped.

"I'm sorry?" I queried, confused.

"It's like Andy has this connection or something with you, like she wants to get in your pants and that's why she's giving you these tasks. When all you are is a fickle columnist, who does nothing for this magazine."

"What, are you wanting to do the interview because you want to get into Miguel's boxers? If so, I'm sorry to tell you, he's not someone who just fucks and dumps. And he's definitely not into whores who throw themselves at him."

"And he's after someone like you?" She laughed. A full on laugh that took the focus of the whole office. "You're nothing but a fat bitch who looks like she needs to go under the knife to remove it all. Cause you're too fat to work the machines at the gym," she spat.

"You know, Claira, you're a really nasty person. And I really pity whoever gets to sleep beside you at night. But, you know what? I can change how I look with hard work and maybe even going under the knife, but you, you won't be able to change your attitude. A leopard never changes its spots," I said, standing up. "I might be fat and less agile and the person that no one wants, but, at least I'm able to fend for myself. I'm able to stand up for myself without anyone backing me up. I might've moved here from London to get rid of the bullies. But that was years ago, and since then, I've learned to defend myself against incompetent bitches like you. I'm sure if I get the attention of everyone in the office I'll be able to make a connection. A connection of how you seem to put everyone down in the way they do things, or how they look. No one's perfect, Claira. Not even yourself. But ask yourself this; if everything's taken away from you, how would you be? How would you survive? Just think about it," I said, patting her on the shoulder before walking off.