"Andy, it's like a piece of paper, once you scrunch it up it's bashed. But if you try and straighten it out again, that's when the challenge starts. You can't straighten it out. It's broken and then you'd have to start again, but the remnants of the past still linger on. They haunt you and tease you until no avail. I'm just like a piece of paper, but obviously not as flat, but you get the picture. I can't be straightened back out, I can't be put back together."

"You're nothing like a piece of paper. I can guarantee you that. You are strong. You are loved. You are so damn beautiful. Any guy that messes you around should be shot. Do they think that because you're fat you're one to be trampled on? Cause if that's the case then I will go after them with a shotgun."

"You don't own a shotgun," I stated profusely.

"I have a baseball bat though," she replied.

"Remind me never to get on your bad side," I laughed.

"It's not that bad, really," she started. "But, get on my bad side and I might just spank your ass so hard that you'll forget to walk for a few hours," she then laughed. My face must've fell because she then continued, "I'm joking. Gosh, your face!"

"ANDY! That's mean. If only someone would tie you up and whip you senseless."

"Oh, they do, honey. That's why sometimes I'm walking around like someone's stuck a dildo up my ass."

"Oh... My... God!" I spluttered. "How?! Why?! Are you FREAKING INSANE?"

"Honey, you should know me by now. I love a good whacking on my butt. It gives me some flare," she spoke, doing some jazz hands in the process.

"I swear I work for some weird, crazy cat lady. Well, minus the cats but add it in human form. I can't believe you exist."

"Oh, I exist alright. We all exist. Well, people that are into being punished. It turns them on," she purred.

"Please don't. But, what's my next assignment? For the magazine, I mean."

"You won't like it one bit," she started.

"Please just tell me, Andy," I pleaded, making my eyes roam around the room.

"Err, Niamh, I need you to interview Miguel."

"Why me?"

"Because you have a rapport with him. You already have that established relationship with each other. More than what some people can say. You have the drive you need to get the questions done and he knows about your dyslexia so he'll be patient when you write everything down."

"Why can't one of the other girls go? I'm sure they're jumping at the chance to get to meet the one and only, Miguel Manuela," I bitterly spat.

"Niamh, I know you're reeling with things, but can you please do this for me? Please!" She begged.

"Fine," I groaned, throwing my head back.

"You're the best," she clapped ecstatically.

"But you owe me."

"How about, I buy you drinks?"

"Can't drink alcohol yet. I'm still on meds for things. You can buy me doughnuts though," I negotiated.

"That, I can do. What kind, strawberry or raspberry?"

"Can I get a chocolate sprinkle one? Although, don't tell my brother or Beth, they have me on a strict diet."

Her hearty laugh erupted from her lips before she replied, "for you, anything. Want a coffee brought back?"

"Yes, please," I smiled.