Chapter 23

Hey y'all. We finally reached 30k!!! Ayeeeee, thank y'all soooo soooo much. I love yall. I know y'all probably hate me because it took so long for me to update, but my life has been so hectic lately. School starts next week, and I've literally been closing (at my job) all week. So when I get off I just want to go to sleep. That's no excuse for having y'all waiting so long though. I'm so sorry. I hope y'all enjoy this update. The next one will probably be really really soon.

Ivy, Kellen, Caya (top right), Tahj, and Aria in the mm.

Chapter 23

*1 Month Later*

Caya

I awoke to the sound of fist pounding on my bedroom door. I groaned and slowly sat up while holding my head. I glanced down at myself and noticed I hadn't changed out of my clothes from the previous day. My head was pounding and I honestly couldn't remember how I ended up in the bed. The pounding got louder and it seemed as if the noise made my head throb even harder.

"I'm coming!" I angrily shouted towards the door. I slowly threw my legs over the edge of the bed and made my way toward the door. Swinging it open, I grimaced at the figure on the other side. Ivy.

"What?"

She folded her arms across her chest and placed all of her weight on her left food.

"Do you know what time it is?" she asked. I shrugged and looked around for the digital clock on the nightstand near my bed. My vision blurred as I turned my head and I just decided to give up on the task.

"No," I mumbled.

"It's 5 o'clock in the afternoon Caya! You've been asleep all day."

"Damn really?" I chuckled. "I swear it feels like I just went to sleep a few minutes ago."

Ivy's facial expression didn't change, so I knew she didn't think my little comment was funny.

"Don't get smart Caya. You need to get your shit together. I'm sick of you acting like you don't have any responsibilities."

I mentally began blocking her out. I was seriously not in the mood for one of her 'kumbya', 'you're an adult now', and 'shit happens' speeches. I just wanted to crawl back into my bed and go back to sleep.

"You know Ivy, I really don't want to hear this shit. My head is pounding and I just want to go back to sleep." I stepped back a little and grabbed a hold of the door knob, getting ready to shut it.

"But, you're gonna hear it Caya-" I held up my hand, cutting her off.

"Let's talk about later." I said before closing the door and locking it. I honestly didn't have time for Ivy's pissy attitude or her motherly speeches. The warmth of my bed, and the soft fluffy pillows were calling my name.

I strolled back over to my bed and snuggled underneath the covers. I rolled over onto my stomach and reached underneath my pillow. Retreiving exactly what I was looking for, a huge smile danced across my face. I ran my fingers along the label, and greedily opened the bottle. I let the stinging sensation take over my throat before hissing. I downed the entire miniature before tossing it to the side and reaching under my pillow for another.

I opened that bottle as well and emptied it before lying back on my pillows and letting sleep consume me once again.

---

Kellen

"Uncle Key where we go?" Lil CJ asked while grabbing a hold of my hand. I looked down at him and smiled a little to myself.