Chapter o4

So I didn't proofread this. Ignore all errors I'll go back and correct them later. Ivy, Caya and Nami in the mm.

"So let me get this straight, Kellen has moved in with you?" Caya questioned.

I was currently sitting on her couch, along with Nami, enjoying a nice glass of Crown Apple straight. As soon as Kellen stormed out of the house I wasn't too far behind him. I was in dire need of a drink and I had to give my girls the rundown of what had gone on. I'm honestly surprised Kellen didn't follow me over here. Daddy would probably have a fit if he'd known I'd gone somewhere without Kellen.

I folded my feet underneath me before nodding.

"Damn girl, I can't believe Uncle G is letting this shit go down." Caya said shaking her head.

I honestly couldn't believe it either. I mean I was my Daddy's princess. He did everything I asked of him. Why was he turning his back on me now? I was hurt, pissed off and I honestly felt betrayed.

"Right," Nami chimed in. "We don't even know this guy, I mean he could be like a serial killer for all we know."

My eyes bucked at the thought of Kellen being a serial killer. That thought never crossed my mind, but he definitely had the look for it.

"Ohmygosh, you're so right Nami! He does look like he has a few bodies." I nervously took another drink from my cup before sitting it down on the coffee table in front of me.

Caya rolled her eyes and threw a couch pillow in Nami's direction. "Nami, shut the hell up. There's no way Uncle G would be letting Ivy stay with a serial killer. And did y'all forget that's what our family basically does for a living?"

Caya made a valid point. Our family was the top crime organization in the state. I didn't know all the ins and outs of what Daddy and his team did, but I knew they'd killed and I knew they sold drugs.

"True," I mumbled. "But it still sucks y'all. I don't want to share my house with this man. We can't stand each other. He'll probably kill me in my sleep, or vice versa." I laughed. Caya and Nami joined along with me.

"Butttt, in other news," Nami sang then sat upright before continuing. "So this guy I'm talking to is throwing this party tonight at 80/20 and y'all have to come."

I instantly rolled my eyes. I was still embarrassed about going out and Kellen throwing money on me. There was no way I was gonna risk that again.

"Count me out." I said leaning back onto the couch. Nami looked over at me and poked her lip out.

"Come on, Ivy. Just keep your mouth shut the whole night and Kellen won't have a reason to make it rain on you." She snickered.

"She's right though, boo. You know you were provoking that nigga." Caya added her two cents like someone asked her. I still wasn't convinced though. Anyone could've saw that go down and I wasn't about to risk the embarrassment.

"I'm still not going," I said defiantly. "Y'all hoes go and turn up enough for me."

"I promise Dion has a fine ass friend for you if you come. Anddd, I'll even buy you that diamond Michael Kors watch I saw you eyeing the other day at Tilly's." Nami begged.

Ugh! I hated how my friends could bribe me into anything; they knew I wouldn't turn down a fine man and jewelry for anything in the world. And this would be my chance to prove to Kellen that he was wrong. I could and would get some dick tonight. Now who's a bitter bitch?

"Fine, I'm in."

--

I glanced around the club lightly swaying my hips to the beat. 80/20 was turnt tonight and I was enjoying being out with my girls. But one thing I wasn't feeling was this so called "fine man" Nami set me up with. Homeboy was sooo played. Nami's friend Dion was a nice 6'6 built guy with honey brown skin and a solid build. He looked like he might've played college basketball or something, but his homeboy, Ken, was SHOT! Dude really looked like Jamie Foxx in Django or something. He didn't have a line up or anything, the only thing he had going for himself was the fact that he could dress. I tried letting him down as nicely as possible, but he just couldn't seem to take no for an answer.