Chapter 11

A/N: Please read this before you continue. I cannot ask you guys enough to please comment on this story. As an author it truly helps when you guys give feedback. I need to know what you guys like the most (so I can continue doing it) or what you all dislike (so I can discontinue doing it). I really appreciate all the views and votes, but I really, really, really want some feedback so I can give you the best of me. Thank you & Happy reading guys!  

————————-

 Ivy

My eyes fluttered open and I glanced around the room. I had no idea where I was, but I could tell I was in some sort of basement. I immediately began to panic. The last thing I remember was getting ready for my date with Micah so how did I end up down here?

My eyes scanned around the room. There wasn't much down here, but a small window and a few pillars. It was dark, cold and empty. Something over in the far right corner of the room caught my eye. I squinted my eyes a little trying to get a better look at it. A rat. It was a freaking rat! I hurriedly jumped up from my position of the floor only to find out I'd been chained to the wall.

I looked down at my arms and legs as I took in the shackles. Tears began to form in the brim of my eyes and I did nothing to stop the dam that spilled through. How did I end up in this position? Did the men that were after Daddy finally catch up to him? My body shook violently as I cried tears of frustration. I knew I would die in this basement if Daddy didn't find me soon. But how would he know where I was?

I slowed my tears as a pounding sensation began to take over my head. I reached up and touched my forehead. I gasped realizing that there was a huge gash there. I remember hitting my head, but on what? Then it all came flowing back to me, hiting me full force. While I was getting ready, there was a knock at the door. I opened it and a masked man rushed me, pushing me into the side table and knocking me unconscious. I definitely knew I would die now.

"Here little bitchy, bitchy," I heard a voice call out as if they were calling for an animal.

I was careful to sit as still as a statue. It was rather dark in the room and I was sure he couldn't see me if I didn't make any sudden movements.

"Come out, come out wherever you are," the voice continued to taunt me.

I pursed my lips together as I tried to hold back tears. I knew as soon as he found me he wouldn't spare my life any longer.

"Ahhh!" I yelled out as the rat from earlier ran across my foot. I silently cursed myself for foolishly giving away my location.

"Ah, there you are," the voice said. I slowly lifted my head to come face to face with my kidnapper.

Daddy always told me to look a killer in the eye, so I did my best not to break eye contact with him. It was definitely a lot hard than I thought, because I wanted nothing more than to look away and burst into tears.

He reached down and touched my chin as I jerked my head away from him.

"Don't touch me," I tried to spit out at him, but it came out in more of a whisper.

The man crouched down to my level and a sly smirk played across his lips. "Damn, King said you was fine, but ain kno he meant 'dis fine." He said as he ran his fingertips along the side of my face.

"Get away from me," I yelled scooting away from him.

I soon ate my words as he reached back and slapped me full force. I held the side of my face as I held back fresh tears. I wouldn't give this monster the satisfaction of seeing me cry.