Chapter o7

500+ reads. 40+ comments. I love you guysss! lol. Okay, I'ma stop getting hype over that lil number, but yall have truly made my day. And as a thank you gift (sorta) I've updated AGAIN.

CJ in the mm w/ his cute self.

Enjoy!

Chapter 7

Ivy

I woke up again to the wonderful smell of breakfast coming from the kitchen. This is the second day in a row someone has cooked breakfast and I was truly enjoying it. I didn't cook often, and since I moved away from home I'd been missing a good home-cooked breakfast.

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and stretched one good time before walking in the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face, and then walked out into the kitchen. I saw Kellen standing over the stove stirring a pot of grits. It looked like he'd made fish and grits this morning. That honestly had to be the most hood meal I've ever heard of, but it smelled so delicious.

I walked up behind Kellen and tapped him on the shoulder. He looked over at me out of the corner of his eye, and then scooped a spoonful of grits onto his plate.

"Good morning Kellen," I sang. He gave me a simple head nod then went back to fixing his plate. He placed two pieces of fried fish onto his plate before adding mustard and hot sauce to the top of both.

"Mawning," he mumbled in response.

I noticed there weren't any more pieces of fish left and he'd eaten almost all the grits. "Uhh, Kellen?" I started. "You weren't going to leave any for me?"

He let out the most disrespectful snort and then dug into his food. "You really thought I'd cook some fa yo rude ass? Nah shawty," he said after swallowing.

I kissed my teeth and turned my back towards him. "Bastard," I mumbled before yanking the refrigerator door open. I began looking through the shelves for something quick to eat, but I came up empty-handed. I rolled my eyes and slammed the door shut. I would just go out to Dunkin' Donoughts or Chic-Fil-A and get something.

I walked out of the kitchen headed towards my bedroom when there was a knock at the door. I raised my eyebrow and looked towards Kellen who just simply shrugged his shoulders and continued eating.

I walked back to the front door and opened it, revealing Nami.

"What are you doing here this early girl?" I asked opening the door a little wider so Nami could step in.

"I came here so I could talk to you—well, so we could talk to you," she said pointing between her and Kellen. I looked at the both of them confused.

"Okay, well talk," I said folding my arms across my chest.

Nami took a deep breath before walking into the kitchen and taking a seat next to Kellen. I followed behind her and sat down across from her. She grabbed a hold of Kellen's hand before speaking.

"Well, Kellen and I have been having sex," she rushed out.

My eyebrows shot up in shock and I brought my hand up, covering my mouth.

"What the fuck?!" I semi-yelled. "When did this happen?"

They both looked at each other before answering. Kellen let out a chuckle and shook his head. "The night Smoke got shot," Nami answered.