Excuse Me Teacher ;)

As the bell rang to signal the end of your drama class, you felt a hand on your shoulder. Mr. Tomlinson was looking at you with his gorgeous eyes.

"Mari, I need to speak to you in the classroom for a minute." He said with his sexy British accent.

You quickly nodded and gulped as he guided you back into the classroom. Mr. Tomlinson closed the door and locked it behind you. You knew where this was going, and you were excited about it. Mr. Tomlinson was by far the sexiest teacher at your school, and to top it off, there was a rumor that he had a really sexy hip thrust. You were just dying to see it! He began to speak and you snapped out of your fantasy.

"Mari... you haven't been performing... satisfactory in my class." He said dissapointed.

You were shocked. You thought you were the best actress in the class!

"Mr. Tomlinson, I'm sorry that you think that, but I know I'm the best in class." You replied sassily.

He chuckled. "Little naïve Mari... you're so adorable. I didn't ask you in here to discuss your acting abilities. I invited you in here so you could show me what's under that sexy little uniform of yours." He said with a wink.

You blushed at his brashness. "Well Mr. Tomlinson, I think that can be arranged." You whispered as you pushed off the desk you were sitting on and strutted seductively towards him. He gulped but quickly shot you a smirk. This was going exactly as he planned.

He patted his lap and you promptly sat directly on top of his growing bulge. He groaned and you smirked.

"So now that you got me here, what are you gonna do with me?" You whispered into his ear.

He shivered and said "I'm gonna punish my naughtiest student until she can't walk for a week" he winked.

Now it was your turn to shiver. His words were such a turn on.

"Its getting a little hot in here. Maybe you should take your blouse off." He winked.

You smirked and slowly started undoing the buttons on your blouse one by one. As you reached the last button, you toyed with it a bit, dragging out Mr. Tomlinson's agony. He growled and bit into your neck. You let out a yelp, so he used his huge hand to cover your mouth.

"No noise, love. You do remember your in school, right?" He smirked.

You shivered and nodded as you undid the last button, allowing your shirt to fall open and exposing your black lace bra. Mr. Tomlinson licked his lips at the sight of you, his eyes turning black with lust. He moved his lips to your earlobe and gently bit down.

"You're such a naughty little slut Mari. Sitting in the classroom on the teacher's lap, stripping for him. I'll bet your little panties are so wet!" He smirked. "I can't wait to find out..." He trailed off as his hand began slowly sliding up your thigh to rest at the bottom of your skirt.

"Mmm Mr. Tomlinson, your so sexy when you talk dirty." You smiled up at him.

"Call me Louis babe." He winked. "That's the name I wanna hear you screaming."

You smirked as you began to toy with the zipper on your skirt. Louis began to get impatient, so he ripped the zipper down and threw off your skirt. You were just sitting in your black lace bra and your sexy black lace thong.

"Nice panties babe, but I think they would look better on the floor..." he whispered as he rubbed up and down your slit through your panties. You let out an involuntary moan and he smirked at you.

"Getting all hot and bothered because of your teacher? Naughty little slut. You're enjoying every minute of this!" Louis smirked as he unbuttoned his shirt and slid you off his lap so he could unzip his jeans. Now standing in just his boxers, you could really get a good look at his amazing abs. They were even better than you dreamed!

You felt a finger pulling aside your panties and it snapped you out of your reverie.

"You're soooooo wet Mari..." he moaned in your ear slowly and with purpose. It reminded you of honey dripping off a spoon. "I can't wait to... taste you!" He murmered softly.

You couldn't take it anymore, so you thrust your hips up trying to meet his hand and create friction. But Louis was having none of that.

"Uh uh uh princess! Your gonna cum my way." He winked as he slid your panties down your legs ever so slowly.

"Mmm Louis please! Just..." you trailed off.

"Just what babe? What do you want me to do?" He said ever so innocently.

"JUST FREAKING TOUCH ME! Use me! Make me feel good! I don't care! Just do something!" You groaned.

"With pleasure babe." He said as he began kissing the tops of your thighs. He moved up a bit and began softly biting the outside of your folds, thoroughly teasing you. You shivered and he smirked into your core. Once he got bored of your folds, he made a V with his fingers to spread you out so he could slowly lick up and down your slit. What a delicious pleasure he was giving you! You lightly moaned, giving Louis his cue to continue with his work. He lightly nibbled your clit and you moaned. His mouth was so good!

As you felt your sweet release coming, Louis abruptly moved his mouth away. You whined in protest, only to have his mouth replaced by three fingers, slowly pumping in and out of you. It was enough to completely drive you over the edge as you clung onto Louis's strong, muscular arms for support.

"That was amazing." You whispered into his muscular chest.

"Did you honestly think I was done with you? Get ready to see this... in action!" He smirked as he did the thrust you had been fantasizing about for so long. It was even sexier in person!

Louis bent you over his desk and began to slowly tease you, only putting the tip of his dick in between your folds.

"Louis!" You groaned.

"Yes sweetheart?" He smiled.

"JUST FREAKING GET IN ME!" You yelled in utter frustration.

"Hmmm... I don't know. Infuriating you is kinda turning me on..." he whispered.

"Fine. Your loss. I'm out." You grumble as you reached for your clothes and stood up. Louis called your bluff and grabbed you roughly by the hips, bending you back over the desk.

"Wrong answer. See, now I'm mad. And when I get mad, I do this!" He yelled as he roughly thrust into you. You moaned as he did his signature thrust into you as fast as he could.

"Yea Mari! Take it!" He yelled.

With each thrust, you slammed into the desk, but you didn't care.

"Oh god Louis! Go faster! FREAKING BREAK ME!" You yelled.

"You got it babe!" He growled as he thrust faster than you thought humanly possible. The sound of skin hitting skin penetrated the room. You looked behind your shouldef at Louis' s face and saw a sexy bead of sweat threatening to fall from his forehead.

As he thrust harder, you realized they also got sloppier. You were both near your end and you knew it. He was fantastic.

"MARI! I'M GONNA CUM IN YOUR TIGHT LITTLE PUSSY!" He yelled animalistically.

"OH GOSH! ME TOO!" You yelled as your walls tightened and you released. The squeezing of your walls around his dick drove him over the edge, because he came as well.

"You were amazing Mari." He whispered as he tried to catch his breath. "Next time, I'll have to feel those pretty little lips of yours around my cock." He growled as he took his finger and lightly traced your lips with it. "Well I gotto get tl my next class. Meet me at my car at the end of school you naughty little slut. This punishment is in no way over."

And with that, he smacked your naked ass, threw on his clothes and left. You had no idea what just happened, but you sure as hell wanted it to happen again...