Dare to Hide ;) (Stypahorlikson)

*credit to rockme-hazza*

Your flat was exploding with the laughs of five boys. You and your best friends sat on the living room floor, saying truths and completing dares.

"Lou- I dare you to kiss Zayn!" Harry laughed.

Lou shrugged his shoulders like it was some kind of challenge, leaned over and pecked Zayn on the mouth. Everyone laughed, and the game went on.

"Liam, truth or dare?" Louis said.

"Hmmm," Liam pondered. "I'm thinking truth this time."

Everyone booed at his decision, but Louis began to speak. "Ok, have you ever had feelings for y/n?"

The whole room stopped and got painfully silent as all eyes were flicking back and forth from Liam to you. Liam swallowed hard, and you just watched as everyone waited for his answer.

"Well, to tell you the truth," he began, "yes, I have." Your heart was beating ridiculously fast, and everyone just stared at you. Liam winked in your direction, and you just sat there- shocked.

You wanted so desperately to change the subject, but it was not your turn. Liam quickly asked Zayn truth or dare, and the game went on. Halfway around the circle, it seemed like Liam's confession had been slightly forgotten- until they got back to you.

"Y/n," Niall said.

"Yes, Nialler?"

"Truth or dare?" You thought about your decision. The dares were mostly things like flash Harry, or kiss Louis, or something like that. You were looking for something a little bit different.

"I'll take a truth."

"Alright- have you ever had feelings for anyone in this room?" The room got quite once again as everyone's eyes were on you. Your face turned a shade of bright red while everyone waited your answer.

"Uh.." you stuttered.

"Oh c'mon, Y/n. Just tell us. We're all friends here." Harry said, rubbing your leg.

You inhaled then exhaled deeply.

"Well if you really must know, yes. I have had feelings for each and every one of you." You were happy to have that off of your chest, but suddenly the boys were looking at you differently.

"Who do you like the most?" Zayn said.

"Who have you liked the longest?" Liam chimed in.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Louis added.

You sat there, turning more and more red as you tried to keep up with all the questions. You stumbled over your words trying to remain as calm as humanly possible.

Then, Harry spoke up. "Everyone stop! I have an idea."