I Would (Louis Tomlinson)

*credit to chris4evans*

"Would he please you? Would he kiss you? Would he treatyou like I would?" One Direction's song blast through the radio in mine and Lou's room.

"Wow. This song is actually pretty dirty ya know?" I shouted to Lou who was in the shower. My back was to the shower door so I didn't see Lou coming to me.

"That isn't nearly as dirty as what I'm about to do to you" Louis whispered in my ear. Usually it would have scared me amd made me jump but I was too turned on. He always found a way to make me

horny.

I close my eyes as Lous shifted my hair to one shoulder and started kissing my neck softly. I could feel him smirk and he turned me around. I saw he was completely naked, probably because he just got out of the shower. I couldn't take my eyes off hi member. It was huge and I could never ge used to it.

"Take a pictuere. It'll last longer" Lou teased. I smirked.

"Don't have to. I can look at it whenever" I shot back, leaning forward and taking hold of Louis. I sat him on the end of the bed and got on my knees on the floor in front of him. I kissed the tip of Lou's c*ck. I licked from the bottom to the top, slowly, teasing him. His eyes closed and he moaned quietly.

"Stop teasing!" He exclaimed, grabbing my hair and pushing himself into my mouth. I gagged but then I adjusted and sucked him. Hard. His head fell backwards and he let out a really long groan. I giggled on his d*ck, sensing vibrations through Louis' body. His eyes shot open and he yelled as he cummed in my mouth. I swallowed it and Louis brought me up, connecting our lips.

"You taste good" I whispered in Lou's ear. I got a breathless grunt in reply and Louis stripped me fast.

"Someones' desperate" I smiled.

"So fucking desperate" Lou said, connecting our lips again. He layed me down on the bed, leaning over top of me. He licked my bottom lip, asking for access and considering he was so desperate, I thought I'd tease him and make him angrier. I kept my mouth shut and Louis got frustrated. He pressed his hand on my clit. Hard. He rubbed so harder than he's ever done before and I let out a long moan. Louis stuck his tongue in my mouth and explored it.

"Don't. Tease. Me" Louis said sternly. His eyes were completely clouded with lust. He's never been like this before. It made me want him more.

Without warning, Louis slammed his 10 inch into me, hard and fast. I screamed and arched my back. Louis continued slamming into me. Speeding up still. I've never had so much pleasure before, and I don't think Lou has either. He was slamming into me so hard, pulling all the way out and pushing all the way in. He was sweating and groaning louder than I've heard him before. He couldn't keep his eyes opened anymore, that's how much pleasure he was getting. With a few more thrusts, we screamed each others names and Louis fell beside me, utterly breathless. He held my hand and tried smiling, but he didn't have enough energy.

*****Next Day*****

I couldn't walk. Well not very well anways. My ground hurt and my arms were bruised from where Lou was holding me last night. I was sitting on the couch watching TV with a bag of frozen beans on my crutch. It was quite funny actually. I laughed when I put it on, but it hurt too much.

Lou came down the stairs, wincing at his steps. He saw me and chuckled but stopped abruptly because of the pain.

"Your crutch hurt too?" I asked. He nodded, his cheeks red. I threw him another frozen bean bag and he sat on the couch opposite me, holding the beans on his d*ck. What a couple we were.

"Sorry" Lou mumbled, staring at the floor.

"Don't be. It was worth it" I smiled. Lou smiled back then of course all the boys barge through the house. They all stopped and stared at us wide eyed, before cracking up laughing.

"There's something you don't see everyday" Zayn commented, still laughing. Me and Lou looked down, embarrassed.

""Too much fun last night?" Harry winked at me. I nodded, still blushing. All the boys laughed again and sent us upstairs. Awesome.