Truth... or Dare? (Zayn Malik)

Jessica was running around her house, trying to finish getting ready for the party at Zayn Mailk's house. Yes, THE Zayn Malik of One Direction. She had known him since they were kids. He was her best friend, so of course she had to go to his party. It also didnt hurt that the sexy Harry Styles would be there. Jessica had harbored a crush on him for ages, and she wished he would notice her. Tonight, she was determined for things to change though. Jessica slipped on her tight red dress and ran to her closet to get her 6 inch heels. Perfect, she thought. This outfit would definitely impress Harry and hopefully he would make a move on her.

Suddenly, Jessica's phone buzzed. It was a text from Zayn. "Come on over. Party just started and a certain someone just arrived..." Jessica's crush on Harry was well known by everyone in the band except for Harry himself. She smiled, quickly swiped some lip gloss on, and headed out the door. Jessica knew how much Harry loved the natural look on girls, so she made sure she went light on the makeup. A few minutes later, she arrived at Zayn's house. After quickly parking the car, she walked inside only to be faced by numerous people who were very drunk. So it was one of those kind of parties. Even better.

"Jessica you made it!" Zayn said. "If you are looking for Harry he's over at the bar. Don't be too long because we're about to start a game of truth or dare. I know how much you love to play that. Especially if Harry playing." He winked. Jessica blushed and made her way over to the bar.

"Hey Harry!" she called.

Harry's mouth dropped. His eyes raked over Jess' body. He needed to have her and it needed to happen tonight.

"H... Hey Jess. How are you?" He stuttered. Jess smiled. She loved the power she had over him.

"I think everyone is about to start a game of truth or dare. You in?" Jessica asked coyly. Harry couldn't speak so he just nodded. She smirked, grabbed his hand, and pulled him over to the table.

"Haz! Jess! You made it! Shall we begin?" Louis asked. Jessica nodded and Harry smirked.

"Jessy! Truth or dare?" Louis asked.

She shot a look at Harry and promptly answered "dare."

"We got a little daredevil over here! Fine. Your dare is to strip down to your bra and panties and then have Haz lick whipped cream off your stomach!" Louis laughed.

Jessica blushed as she quickly unzipped her dress. She snuck a peek at Harry and noticed his eyes were dark with lust.

"On second thought, why don't we take the whipped cream and go to one of Zayn's spare rooms..." Harry trailed off.

Jessica blushed furiously, but nodded. The two of them ran up the stairs and opened the door to one of Zayn's biggest rooms. The minute they got inside, Harry shut the door.

"Did you really think that you could come in to the party looking like that and think that I would not have you?" He smirked.

"Well I was hoping that this would happen..." she informed him seductively.

"Oh really? So you're telling me that you've been naughty? I guess I have to punish you then."

"Maybe you do." She smiled coyly.

"Well that's the case, I believe that some teasing is in order." He walked up to Jess and threw her on the bed. She just smiled and scooted back onto the pillows.

"I'll be right back babe." Harry promised as he disappeared into Zayn's closet. After a few minutes, Harry reemerged with a pair of handcuffs. Jess looked a bit frightened, but she secretly was turned on.

"What are you gonna do with those?" She asked.

"Just wait babe..." he whispered as he locked her arms to the headboard. "Now, you say that you've been naughty. I guess I will have to fix that then." He opened the whipped cream and spelled out "slut" on Jess' stomach. "Now everyone will know who you are." He informed her. "But you do look quite delcious..." he murmered as he licked the whipped cream off letter by letter. She shivered. The way Harry kept licking the whipped cream was making her get wetter and wetter.

"Oh wow! It looks like someone is really wet! I want a taste. But don't you dare cum without my permission! If you do, you'll be sorry...!" He smirked. Jess slowly nodded in defeat as Harry begin to lick the outside off her center. Jess just got wetter and wetter the more he teased her. Eventually, he entered, and began to lick up and down her slit. That elicited a deep moan from Jessica. Harry smirked and went back to his work.

"What a wet little slut." He said. "Who made you this wet?" Jess didn't answer, so Harry inserted 2 fingers into her. Jessica moaned. "Now tell me, who made you this wet!"

"Y... you Harry!" She moaned.

"I don't think that everyone downstairs could hear you. Moan my name slut!" He yelled as he inserted another finger into her.

"MMMM HARRY!" she yelled. "Please! Let me cum!"

"Nope! Your gonna cum as you ride my eight inch cock." Harry whispered into her ear. Jessica moaned again at the words he was whispering to her.

"Please Harry! I need you!"

"Beg slut."

"HARRY PLEASE! I FUCKING NEED YOUR BIG COCK IN MY TIGHT PUSSY! I'VE BEEN A NAUGHTY GIRL AND I NEED YOU TO BREAK ME!" She screamed.

Harry just smiled, dropped his pants and boxers, and shoved his whole length into her.

"HOLY SHIT HAAAAAARRY!" she screamed as he pounded her harder and harder with each thrust.

"DAMN JESS! YOU'RE SO FUCKING TIGHT!" he moaned.

"I'M... I'M... I GOTTA..." she tried to scream, but the pleasure was too overwhelming to speak.

Harry read her mind and answered. "ONE... MORE MINUTE!" he yelled as his thrusts got sloppier and sloppier. He was close and they both knew it. "ONE, TWO, THREE!" he yelled.

"MMMMM! HAAAAAAAARRRRY!" Jess yelled as she came.

They both came down from their highs and stared at each other.

"You were so good Jess. I'm thinking round two at my place?"

"Sounds great." She said as he unlocked her from her cuffs.

The two of them quickly got redressed and headed for Harry's car.

On their way out, they heard Louis yelling "Mmmm! Harry! You're sooooo fucking good!"

Harry just smirked, picked up Jess, and headed for his house so they could begin round two.