The End

I take my first step as over 100 pairs of eyes bore into me. I keep walking looking straight ahead. I see Sam and his eyes fill up with tears. He turns away to wipe them, but when he turns back more form. I finally reach the step, the music playing in the background. I take my place in front of Bella, Rixanah and Rose. I turn to face Sam and everything inside me explodes. The tear tracks on his cheeks, his glistening eyes, the admiration on his face, cause every inch of my body to melt. I try to hold back tears but fail, staining my cheeks.

I hear the man's deep voice rumbling in the background but I'm too focused on Sam to pay any attention.

Sam's voice breaks my trance when he says,"I, Samuel Tristan Hastings, take you, Jennifer Dominika Johnson, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us part." His eyes mesmerise me and I can remember the first time I saw them, all those years ago.

I find my voice and say," I, Jennifer Dominika Johnson, take you, Samuel Tristan Hastings, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us part."

"You may now put on the rings." The priest says.

Sam picks up the thin gold band and slides it onto my finger, saying,"With this ring, I give you my heart, I promise from this day forward, you shall not walk alone, may my heart be your shelter and my arms your home." I beam at him, taken aback by the statement, I wasn't expecting this.

I pick up the other gold band, slip it onto Sam's finger and improvise," With this ring, I promise to love you without condition, to laugh with you when you laugh, to cry when you cry, to be your biggest fan and forever your listening audience."

"You may now kiss the bride."

Sam grins and leans in. I do the same and when our lips touch, the whole world stops spinning. Time stops. Everything stops and all that matters is us.

~~~~~

Sam gets up and taking a spoon, taps it against his glass, getting everyone's attention.

"I would like to say a few words about my wife. Oh how I love getting to finally use that word." The guests laugh and I blush feverishly. Sam turns to me, directing the speech at me," From the moment I stepped on the bus that December morning and saw you, I knew, I just knew you were the one. We were young but we made it work and I can't imagine life without you. I love you with all my heart, you are my whole world, I hope you know that Jen."

As everyone claps and Sam sits down, I stand up. "My turn. I remember the first time you looked me in the eyes, the first time we talked, the first time I made you laugh. I remember everything because it was with you. We have had our ups and downs but I couldn't live without you. Since the day we met, my love for you has grown every day."

The guests clap once again and start chanting,"Kiss, kiss, kiss." So we appease our audience and kiss.

~~~~~

We step out of the marquee hand in hand before I remember something.

"Hang on, I forgot something. Wait here."

"But we have to take the photos." The photographer replies.

"2 minutes." I shout.

I run back to the marquee, past the kitchens and into the small bedroom. I find the black box and lift out the material. I slip it over my head and run back to Sam.

"Now we can take the photos." I say stepping back out.

Sam turns around and gasps, "My jersey..."

I beam at him and take his hand, pulling him into the field.

A/N: LAST CHAPTER EVER!!!! I'm so sad that the book has come to an end. I hope you all enjoyed the book and Sam and Jen's journey.

Thank you all so much for the votes, comments and most of all the reads.

Sorry I didn't update earlier, it was my birthday yesterday! I turned 14 if you were wondering:)

I would be super grateful if you could keep spreading the word! Nearly 775 reads!!! I remember the day I uploaded my first chapter and got my first view!

I will not be making a sequel but I might write a book from Sam's POV if you guys want me to.

Thank you again!!!

*starts sobbing uncontrollably*

THE END