"Why the hell are you talking to me?"

As I walk home a single tear escapes my eye and rolls down my cheek. Why? I knew this was going to happen, I just didn't expect it to happen today. On our anniversary. I came all this way just to see him and this happens?

I finally reach home and i walk upstairs. I grab a jumper and run back down. I enter the kitchen and ask my grandma, "Can i go to the lagoon?" Even though i'm 15 i still have to ask my grandma if i can leave the house because she's scared something will happen to me and has to constantly know what i'm doing very second of every day that i'm here.

She gives me a stern look and says "No."

"But why? i'm not a little kid anymore. You all keep saying how brave I am travelling around central London by myself but you don't let me out of the house in the countryside?" I turn on the heel of my foot and storm out the door. I take my phone out of my pocket and send a text to my mum saying: I've gone to the lagoon, don't worry about me.

My mum told my grandma to let me out of the house but i knew she wouldn't listen anyway. My mum is back at home but i thought she should know where I am before my grandma starts calling her and saying i've run away.

The walk there doesn't take long and when i finally get there i sit on a bench and stare out at the water. Despite it being summer, it's quite cold, the sun is hidden behind the clouds and there's a cold breeze. Some beams break through the clouds and make the water sparkle. I sit there peacefully, looking at the water. I've seen two people here apart from me but they didn't seem to see me. Great, i'm invisible now too.

I sit there for another ten minutes before a black figure appears out of nowhere and heads towards me. It looks like a total stranger but as soon as I see his face i stand up and start walking the other way, hoping he didn't see me.

"Jen, wait!"

Oh great he's seen me now. I start running but he catches up with me and pulls me around to face him.

"Look Jen let me just say-"

"Why the hell are you talking to me?"

"Look i want to apologise i know what i did was wrong-"

"But at the time cheating on me felt right? I'm not taking anymore of your bullshit. Get it into your head we're done and i don't ever want to see your face again."

He looks into my eyes and for a split second i can see why i fell for the deep pools of sea blue. I shake my head, I can't think like that.

Before I know what's happening I can taste the familiar soft lips. When my brain finally seems to register what's happening I push him anyway and fly kick him in the nuts.

"Why did you do that?"

"Because Jen I love you."

"No you don't. You didn't even like me enough to stay faithful so no you don't love me."

"But Jen I can't live without-"

"Stop! Just stop! Get it straight Jake we're over and I don't ever want to see your face again."

I turn and stalk back home. Yet again I can hear him calling my name.

For the second time that day, without turning around I show him the middle finger and run back home. I can't stand to be here anymore, especially after that kiss.

A/N: Chapter 2! So Jake's a jerk and Jen has an annoying family. I wish the lagoon that Jen went to looked like that but it's plain and boring but we can all imagine it looks like the picture. I hope you liked it and if not please tell me how to improve. Thanks :)