"Way to ruin a moment Rixanah!"

I wake up in the morning, still in Sam's jumper. I quickly change and we walk down the stairs with Rixanah and my mum to the cafeteria for breakfast. The amount of food is overwhelming: they have cupcakes, muffins, doughnuts, pancakes and many more foods that I've never seen before. Rixanah quickly picks up a salad and walks over to the table that my mum is at. I walk around and finally make my mind up, taking two pancakes. I scan the room looking for Rixanah and my mum but my eyes land on Sam instead. I stare at his hair and his profile before he looks up and scans the room looking for someone until his eyes land on me. Our eyes lock and he winks at me. I giggle and walk over to my table.

I sit down and say,"Seriously Rixanah a salad for breakfast?"

"What?" She says eyeing my pancakes.

I pick the plate up and wave it in front of her face,"Don't deny it, you know you want some." I say and smirk.

She looks at the plate longingly and tries to pick up one of my pancakes but I slap her hand away and say, "No get your own!" I pull my plate closer to my body protecting my pancakes. Rixanah gets up and gets two pancakes.

I grin at her and she says, "Shut up."

Later we decide to go to the beach again. I stand facing Rixanah unrolling my towel.

"Did you see lover boy?" Rixanah asks.

I look at her confused,"What do you mean?"

"He was staring at you in the cafeteria." She answers and winks.

I blush slightly and carry on sorting out my things. Was he really looking at me? Why?

As I stand looking out at the ocean I feel a strong pair of hands wrap around my waist. I know it's him I can feel his presence.

"Sam?" I ask.

"Yep that's me." He answers.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, feeling his warm breath on my neck.

He grabs my hand and says, "Follow me."

I look to Rixanah and she waves for me to go,"Don't worry I'll cover for you."

I turn around and follow Sam. He interlocks his fingers with mine. We walk for a while in a comfortable silence until we reach a cave. We walk inside and the sight is breathtaking. I see a waterfall on the other side of where we're standing. We stand on a sort of ring of rocks with a massive hole in the middle. The waterfall flows down to a pool and if I took five more steps I would have fallen in.

"Woah." I manage to croak out.

"Yep, that's what I said the first time I saw it." He looks at me and smiles.

I smile back and ask,"Why did you bring me here?"

"You still haven't answered my question but-"

I cut him off "But I wouldn't still be here if I was taken." I smile and look into his eyes.

"Well that's what I thought and I brought you here because I wanted it to be perfect."

A twinkle appears in his eyes as I ask,"You wanted what to be perfect?"

"This." He says and puts his hand on the small of my back, leaning me back. He lowers his head and I realise what's about to happen. Is this really happening? Is he really going to kiss me?

Sam moves his head closer to mine until his lips are millimetres from mine. My breath hitches and my heart thumps. Just as his lips are about to touch mine I hear someone calling out my name.

"Jen! Jen!" I can hear Rixanah's voice calling.

Still in Sam's arms I say, "Way to ruin a moment Rixanah."

"We don't need a moment for it to be special." Sam says,chuckles and hangs his head down. When he lifts his head again he looks into my eyes. He lowers his lips once more and when they finally touch mine I feel fireworks exploding inside me. His lips are so soft and move in time with mine. Woah, he is such a great kisser. I block out Rixanah's voice because in this moment it's only me and Sam and we are infinite.