"I love you."

I pry my eyes open and see the bright light shining down on me. Everything is white, the ceiling, the bed sheets, the walls. It's overwhelming. My head rests on a soft white pillow, whilst my body is covered by a soft, white blanket. I move to turn my head, to look around but feel a searing pain in my ankle, wrist and at the back of my head. I turn my head gently to my right and see the reception desk. I then turn my head to the left and see the familiar blonde quiff. Sam. Did he get hurt? My heart starts pounding and my palms sweat. No, he has to be okay, he can't be hurt. No, I won't let that happen.

"Sam?" I manage to croak out.

His eyes fly open and he says, "Hey baby. How do you feel?" A wave of relief washes over me, he's okay.

"I'm okay, why are you in a hospital bed?"

"After you jumped back, you tripped over a rock, causing you to roll down the hill. You cut your head, wrist and ankle on other rocks and lost a lot of blood. Since, we have the same blood type, they gave you my blood." He smiles weakly. "They put me in a bed, just to make sure that I'm stable because the donation was unplanned."

"Well you know it's meant to be when you have the same blood type and it's the rarest in the world." I smile at him and he winks.

"Get some rest." Sam says, I nod and close my eyes again.

~~~~~~

I feel someone shaking me lightly. I open my eyes and see my mum.

"Honey are you okay?" She asks.

"Yeah, mum I'm fine don't worry." I smile at her and she squeezes my hand tightly.

"What happened?" My mum asks, concern filling her bright blue eyes, contrasting with her ash blonde hair.

I retell my mum the story from when I saw Sam on the bus and in Cornwall.

"I didn't know you had a boyfriend honey." She says grinning.

"Speaking of Sam where is he?" I ask my mum.

"He went out to get something..." My mum answers but I know she knows more than that. I look to the door and see Sam appear.

My mum sees him too and kisses my head before saying,"I love you, I'll come visit tomorrow." I nod and my mum walks out of the room letting Sam come in.

"Hey." Sam says as he walks over to my bed and kisses me. His lips, they're so soft, I've missed the taste of them. After we pull away he hands me a bunch of flowers, peonies. My favourite. There are five different bunches, each a different colour: blue, peach, light pink, pink and purple. I smell each of the bunches but notice that the purple bunch is fake.

"Why are the purple flowers fake?"I ask Sam.

"Jen, I can't live without you that's why I gave you blood. You're my world. Jen, I love you. I love you so fucking much it hurts, I'm sure it's not healthy to love someone so much. I will love you until the last flower dies."

My heart swells at his words and I realise that I love him too, he's the only guy I've ever truly loved.

"I fucking love you too." I whisper as Sam smashes his lips down on mine. As our lips move in-sync with each other I realise that I don't want Sam, I need Sam. I want to spend the rest of my life with him, I know we're young but I'm positive he's the one.

We pull away and Sam gets down on one knee beside the bed. What is he

doing?

"I know we're young Jen but I want to spend the rest of my life with you. We're too young to get married, so I want you to have this." He says as he pulls out a silver ring out of his pocket. "A promise ring. I want you to have something to symbolise that you're mine, something to symbolise our promise to each other that we will never leave. I want the world to know you're mine."

Sam hands me the ring and I read the engraved words:

Forever and always-S

I blush and hand the ring back to Sam for him to slip it onto my ring finger on my left hand.

"I feel the exact same about you and when I saw that you were in a hospital bed, my heart stopped. I don't know what I would do if you were hurt. I can't imagine myself with anybody else. You're my one and only Sam. I love you so much there isn't a piece of my heart left for anybody else. I love the ring and I love you. Forever and always." Sam grins and brings his lips down onto mine again.

A/N: Ooooh, what do you guys think? I know it's cheesy but I love it, it's so cute. Do you think Sam and Jen could really get married?

Thank you for over 350 reads!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. Please keep spreading the word, reading, commenting and voting! ILY!