"I'm going to sit over there."

After what feels like hours we pull away. We sit there for a while longer before heading back to the hotel. Sam kisses me one more time before letting me go.

We walk back with Rixanah and as soon as we're in our room, my head touches the pillow and I drift away.

The next morning I fill her in on everything and before I know it we're boarding the train. Butterflies erupt in my belly at the thought of seeing Sam. We get on the train and sit on the right hand side near the doors. A while later I see Sam entering and sitting down two rows behind me, my mum and Rixanah.

I wait for the train to move before telling my mum,"I'm going to sit over there." And I point to where I'm going to go.

My mum's reply is just "Mmm." As she drifts away.

I walk over and sit next to Sam. He gives me a quick peck on the lips and I rest my head on his shoulder. He kisses my head.

I break the silence by asking,"So how is it gonna be when we get back?" I know I probably seem clingy but I really care about him. I think I'm falling in love.

"Well you have my number don't you? Wait you still haven't texted me!" Sam exclaims.

"Yeah I do." I ask a smirk playing on my lips. "Where do you live?"

"I live in Mill Brook. You?" He replies.

"I don't live in the area but it's not far from my house."

Sam must have noticed me falling asleep because he whispered,"Goodnight beautiful."

A grin appears on my face and I mumble,"Goodnight handsome."

I rest my head on his shoulder and drift into a deep sleep.

Someone's loud voice wakes me up. I realise it's my mum calling me.

I look up at Sam who says,"Slept well?" By the sound of his groggy voice I assume he's just woken up as well.

"Yeah, you?" I ask smiling at him.

"Great." His voice sending involuntary shivers through my body.

He pulls me closer and plants a kiss on my lips. Sam's hands rest on my hips whilst I entangle my fingers in his hair, making the kiss deeper and more passionate.

Deciding that I should return to my original seat, I pull away. A look of sadness flashes in his eyes, but it disappears as soon as it had appeared.

"Trust me I don't want to go either but I have to."I say, Sam chuckles and he pecks my lips one more time before letting me go.

I walk back to my seat and sit down before saying,"Yes?" To my mum.

"Where were you?" She asks.

"I told you I was going to sit somewhere else." I reply unwillingly not wanting to be interrogated.

"Why?" My mum probes.

Rixanah interferes saying,"Jen went to sit next to her friend."

"Okay. Next time tell me." My mum says softly.

"But I did!"

My mum just rolls her eyes, not saying anything else.

~~~~~~

We finally arrive home after dropping Rixanah off. I fall asleep again after texting Sam:

I already miss you x
-JJ

Hopefully I won't seem too clingy but he'll have my number at least. He'll definitely know it's me by the JJ bit.

The next day me and my mum go to get my school supplies as there are only 3 days left until school starts. I don't want to go back, but at least I'll be seeing Sam in the bus everyday.

~~~~~~

I wake up on the first morning of school and grudgingly get dressed. After having breakfast I leave.

I get on the bus and patiently wait until we get to the stop Sam gets on at. He gets on one stop before I get off so I only see him for a few seconds.

Sure enough when we get to his stop, I see that familiar blonde quiff and those electric blue orbs that are his eyes.

He walks down the aisle and smiles when he sees me. He walks over to me and sits down.

Sam then pulls out my earphone and asks,"What are you listening to?"

"Kiss me." I mange to croak out. After a few moments of silence and Sam's smirk I realise what I said. "Kiss me by Ed Sheeran I mean."

"I like that song too. What's your favourite part?" He asks smiling.

"And your hearts-" I start saying but Sam joins in with me and looks into my eyes as we both continue,"against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck, I'm falling for your eyes but they don't know me yet. With a feeling I'll forget I'm in love now." We both finish at the same time. I grin at him and lean over to press the stop button as I'm sitting next to the window. I stand up to get off but Sam blocks my way.

"Let me go Sah-" Realising I was going to call him Sahara, I quickly cover up and say,"I mean Sam."

"What were you going to call me?" Sam asks.

I blush slightly and say,"Let me go."

"I won't let you get off until you tell me." A smirk appearing on his face.

A/N: Haven't done an authors note in ages. Sticky situation for Jen huh? THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR NEARLY 300 READS!! Keep commenting and voting ;) I will try to update twice a week, I've got a week off school so I will be writing in advance :)
Oh and thank you so much purpleghost_ for giving me a shoutout! You guys should read her book it's amazing! It's called behind the bookshelf.