E P I L O G U E

EXCUSE ALL MISTAKES

ENJOY :)

T H E P E R F E C T S T O R M

E P I L O G U E

1 Y E A R L A T E R

| T I A  J O N E S |

Alex and I out now seniors in high school. Alex has taken some time off of boxing. As for Ghost and Trey well they are both in jail and out of everyone life so that a really good thing. Alex and my relationship has grown from what it used to be. After everything that has happened I realized I can't live without Alex in my life because Alexander Apollo is my life.

I laid in bed beside Alex watching the Walking dead. Alex really loves zombies so at least we hand another thing to bond over. This past year has been extremely crazy but without everything that has happened I wouldn't be who I am today. The twins went back to New Orleans. David moved to the east coast and opened up his own law firm. Derek works at the Lincoln heights police department along side his father. It good to know that everyone is happy now. My mother spends more time home now and Lauryn moved across the street so now Alex I closer to his mother and sister. He still lives with his aunt. It nice to have my mother around more and to get to know Lauryn and her sister more.

I tossed my leg over Alex's and traced his tattoos on his chest. I don't know why but him with tattoos are just so perfect to me. Alex looked at me as I traced his newly fresh tattoos that say Hip Hop. All his tattoos screamed some type of story behind why he got this and I think that's why I always found myself more focused on his tattoos than anything else.

"babe did any of those Tattoos hurt ?" I asked looking over at him

"Nah Baybeh they didn't I'm take you to get one... Go get dressed

...

I looked at my newly fresh tattoo in pure amazement.  It was perfect and has a strong meaning behind it the birds symbolized my freedom as a person and the Hope reminded me that now matter what happens in like that you should always have hope. Also hope had a whole other meaning it  hope stands for :

H - hold
O - On
P- pain
E - ends

"Alex I love it! Baby it's perfect !" I said smiling extra hard

"glad you love it now let's go back to your mom house and eat some food.

...
After eating and taking a shower Alex laid in bed beside me wearing nothing but pair of boxers and some socks. We spent most night like this. A few months back Alex and I had sex together for the first time. At first I wasn't ready to go it because of the whole ghost thing but than I realized Alex isn't ghost and I won't hurt me. What ghost did was horrible and painful but Alex showed me better. He made sweet love to me in ways I didn't think where possible.

You know how they say it always a light at the end of a tunnel well Alex is my light. Just like he is my pot of hold at the end of the rainbow. He has always Been there for me no matter what I plan on always being there for him. Who would have thought the boy next door would end up being the love of my life after all the the pain, drama and heartache we been through.

"Thank you lord for putting this wonderful young man in my life. He has been nothing but good to me this past year and a half. He is what I need all these you so Heavenly Father I want to thank you for Alexander Apollo he is one of the biggest blessing in my life

....
The tattoo Tia has is the same one I'm getting soon 😏☺️