C H A P T E R XII

Excuse All Errors And Mistakes

__Lialihhhx3

⚡️ T H E P E R F E C T S T O R M ⚡️

C H A P T E R : XII

| T I A J O N E S |

I laid across my bed listing to Jhene Aiko Souled Out Album. It's been 3 whole days since I broke things off with Alexander an I feel horrible. I haven't left my bedroom for nothing. David has to bring my food up to my room because I'm afraid of I leave it Alex and ask me a million and One question about why did I break up with him. I closed my eyes letting the tears the form fall freely as I listened to Spotless Mind.

Change is inevitable

Why hold on to what you have to let go of?

Like, did I really break your heart?

Was it all my fault?

If you don't knock it off

You know like I know where this was headed

I'm a wanderer

I'm a wanderer, baby

I'm a wanderer

I'm a wanderer

Lani Kai was nice

Turquoise seas and ocean breezes

Loving you was nice

But it's a new day, a new season

I've been sad inside

And he could see it, picked up your pieces

We are just alive

And alright, alright, alright

He's a wanderer

He's a wanderer, baby

He's a wanderer

He's a wanderer

I started as a love song

24 years in the making

Moving from place to place

And I never really settled down

Without a place to call home

I got so used to the changes

Moving from stranger to strangest

You should face it

I am crazy

I'm a wanderer

I'm a wanderer, baby

I'm a wanderer

I'm a wanderer

Shame on me for changing

No, No, No,

Shame on you for staying the same

Shame on me for changing

Shame on you for staying the same

I'm a wanderer

I'm a wanderer, baby

I'm a wanderer

I'm a wanderer

[Outro]

Maybe I'm just a wanderer

....

There was a light knock on my bedroom door which caused me to sit up an pause my music.I debated before saying come in. I silently prayed Alex wasn't at my bedroom door.

Come In.

The door knob twist , opening the door and step in Alex . Just great I was hoping it was My Mother or David. I mentioned for him to come in and close the door behind him. He sat at the edge of my bed and played with his fingers. I guess he was trying to get his words together.

" Tia ?"

" Yes Alex."

" Why don't You Think Your good enough for me."

" I just don't Alex." I said looking away from him

" Is it because of what Ghost did to you."

I nodded my head at him. Hot tears rolled down my face as I continued to look away from Alexander this is why I broke up with him because of ghost I'm an emotional wreck. I felt Alex muscular arms wrap around me. I laid my head on his shoulder letting the tears fall. I guess you could say I really need help. Thanks to Ghost and mentally and Physically fxcked up.

" Tia I want to help you, Will you let me help you ?"

" Al-Alex please just hold me in your arms ...... I think I need a therapist."

" Tia my Aunt Lauryn is a therapist i can take you see her if you like..."

" Alex that would really be great.... I'm sorry i broke things off between us."

" I understand you just need some time to yourself right now , but Tia I promise no matter what happens between us I will always be there for you."

" Thank you Alex....... I love you Alexander Apollo."

" Your welcome and I love you too Tia Jones."

.

.

.

.

- GUYS THERE LEGIT 3 CHAPTERS LEFT OF THIS BOOK THAT THE EPILOGUE ......

- Put be on the look out for a book i recently decided to write Called Secrets Of Alsina its very different from anything i have ever wrote and my inspiration behind it is E.L James Fifty Shades Of Grey Series .... I will let y'all know when its officially up.

__Lialihhhx3