C H A P T E R IX

Sorry for typos & Grammar errors

Leave inline comments

Enjoy My Mini Sparklers

°•° YunginDelialih °•°

☔️T H E P E R F E C T S T O R M ☔️

~ T I A J O N E S ~

I laid beside Alex as we listened to the rain hit the window. Neither of us could fall asleep due to this weather. I laid my legs across him as I ran my finger thru my straighten hair. The room was beyond quiet the only you could her is Alex and my breathing. I enjoyed the quietness. It have me time for my thoughts to take over and run wide. Which they did when ever I was around Alex. A loud roar of thunder ripped thru the night sky scaring me. I lightly jumped which caused Alex to chuckle and sit up. We looked at each other but did say one word. I guess we both were just lost in our own thoughts.

I laid back against my pillows and closed my eyes just listing to the sound of the rain pour down. Listing to the rain is very peaceful other than the loud roars of thunder every now an then. As I listened to the rain I though back to the days when my father as around well Alive. He was the best dad anyone could ask for he spent every waking moments with David and myself. But once the doctors told him his cancer was getting worse that when everything changed. Momma started working more David spent most of his days with his friends and me I spent my days by my fathers side. I spent everyday by his side up until he took his last breathe. Sadly he died in my arms while we where watching his favorite movie Million Dollar Baby.

I closed my tight trying to fight back the tears that where so close to falling. I felt the side of the bed where Alex was sitting shift. I signed cause I knew he was about to ask me what was wrong. I felt Alex pull me into a tight hug.

Alex: " What's wrong Ma?"

Tia: " I just miss him so much."

Alex: " Miss Who Baybeh?"

Tia: " My Dad."

Alex stayed quiet as he rock back and forth with me still in his arms. I guess he was taking everything I had said in.

••••••••••••

~ A L E X A N D E R A P O L L O ~

I was slowly processing everything. I knew Tia's father had passed away I just didn't know when or how. But I did know how close Mr.Jones and Tia where. There is still so much Tia and I don't know about each other. But one thing I know for sure I want Tia to be all mine. I pushed Tia's hair out her face and looked into her eyes. Tears where streaming down her face as I looked at her.

Alex: " Ma if you don't kind me asking how did your father pass ?"

Tia: " H-He had stage 4 brain cancer."

Damn I know that had to be hard watching one of you parents die from a disease that doesn't have a cure.

Alex: " Umm where and when did he pass away at if you don't mind telling me ?"

Tia: " He umm died in my arms inside his bedroom we where watching his favorite movie Million Dollar Baby. He umm took his very last breathe after telling me he loved me."

Alex: " Damn Baybeh I know that had to be hard on you ?"

Tia: " It was when my mother got home she called 911 and when they came in his room to taking his away in a body bag i wouldn't let go of him the bad part was I didn't even get a chance to tell him I loves him or how much he meant to me. "

Alex: " It's okay Baybeh I'm pretty sure he knew you loved him and how much he meant to you."

She nodded her head at me as more tears streamed down her face. I tried wiping the tears away but they just kept on coming down. I just held her in my arms as I rocked her back and forth until she fell asleep. Tomorrow I just want to spend the day finding out more things I don't know about Tia and then I'm gonna make her my girl friend.

I laid Tia down and covered her body with a sheet. I laid down beside her but on top of the sheets and closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep. Which was a epic fail so I just continued to lay down beside Tia as she slept peacefully. I continued to listing to the rain pour down and thunder rip thru the night sky.

•••••

A quick update !

What y'all thinks!

Tia in the media rocking her braids !

Also the movie Trailer to Million Dollar Baby in the media watch it.

If y'all need heard of Million Dollar Baby it's a boxing moving

Also this chapter is Dedicated to my Great Uncle who passed away Tuesday Morning.

Rest In Paradise Uncle Milton 🙏👼

Next chapter soon!

Sorry for the wait btw I was on a break plus I had writers block !

YunginDelialih 😘😍

Last Updated Sunday , March 8th , 2015 @ 7:12 pm

(East Coast time also update typing on my iPhone.)