C H A P T E R XIII

Excuse All Mistakes

T H E P E R F E C T S T O R M

C H A P T E R: XIII

| T I A J O N E S |

Today is my first Therapy session with Alexander's Aunt Lauryn. I'm beyond nervous because I only had one therapist and that was after my dad passed away. I sighed as David pulled up the Dr. Lauryn office, Alex is meeting me up stairs in her office. I opened the car door and stepped out running my hand down my dress and pushing a piece of hair behind my ear. I waved bye to David as I walked into the building and took the elevator to the 6 floor.

:

:

:

I inhaled a deep breathe of air as I lightly knocked on the glass door.  Moments later the door opened revealing a beautiful woman who looked to be in her mid 40s.

" Hi I'm Lauryn , you must be Tia?"

" Yes ma'am , Nice to meet you."

"Likewise, Come in and have a seat."

I stepped inside her office and sat down. I looked around and notice a picture of her and Alex. She was dressed in a beautiful white dress and Alex hand on a blue suit. Damn he looks amazing in a suit. I wonder where they were at when they took this picture.

"Where is Alexander?"

"He's up stairs taking care of somethings."

" Oh Okay."

"Shall we start you session ?"

"Sure."

"Okay what happened to you?"

"I was raped by my brother's former best friend."

" Did you ever think something like that could happen to you?"

" Hell no, and now i feel like i shut everything and everyone out.... I'm pushing the only person who I truly love away because of what happen to me."

" Tia that's normal for most rape victims... I  understand that you feel alone now trust me i do my best friend was a rape victim and now she can never have kids, but someone pushing people away isn't always the best thing to do."

"How did your best friend get over being a rape victim?"

"She focused all the anger, hurt and pain she had in her on her goals and life and now she is a successful actress you might know her Sanaa Lathan."

(a/n: Regina Hall and Sanaa Lathan are really best friends but the rape story is what happened to Gabrielle union when she was 19.)

" Lauryn , I broke up with Alex because of what happened I thought Alex couldn't see me the same since Ghost took the only pure part if me life."

"Tia let me tell you soothing, Ghost or what ever his name is may have stolen you innocents but you will always be pure and perfect for Alexander and I'm tell you that as his Aunt... Alex has always struggled to find someone who would love him for him. He isn't perfect really who is. What Alexander is a sweet heart and he has an amazing soul which is why i need you to continue to love him because if it wasn't for my sister taking care of him he probably wouldn't be the young man he is today."

"I will , But Lauryn can I ask you something?"

"Sure sweetie?"

"The picture of you and Alex that's on your desk where was that taken?"

"It was taken at my wedding, Alex wanted to take a picture with his mother."

"Mother? I thought you where is aunt."

"No, I'm his mother ... I had him at a really young age so my sister took him for me.... He knows I'm his mother and he understands that everything i do is for him."

"Wow..."

There was a knock on the door causing Lauryn to get up and open it. Alex walked in hold a beautiful baby girl in his arms.

"Hey baybeh... Mama Lisa wants you."

"Hey Alex."

"Hey kiddo , give me your sister."

Alex handed his Mother Lauryn over the baby and pulled me into  a hug. He kissed my forehead and than my lips. Alex and i are working over rebuilding our relationship.

"Did every thing with Lauryn go good."

"Boy if you don't stop calling me Lauryn I'm going to knock you out.... I told her the truth and also Alex you are going to help her get back to her usual self.... Oh and no sex! for several reason the main one is because since Tia isn't healed from this she right lash out on you if y'all have sex and think your ghost."

.....

2 CHAPTER'S LEFT I JUST TYPED THIS BUT TELL ME WHAT Y'ALL THINK?

EXCUSE MISTAKES

__Lialihhhx3 :)

6/20/15 at 10:33 A.M EAST COAST TIME