Ch. 34

-Maddys pov-
I layed on the bed and just texted a few fans.

"I'm back." Hayes said. He gave me my plate. I was eating until I saw a white piece of paper. It has something written on it?

I took it out and I read...

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Hayes? Was this you?" I asked.
"Well....will you?" He asked sitting on the edge of his bed chewing his food.
"Well, depends. When is our first date?" I asked setting my plate on my bed and sitting on the edge.
"Tomorrow?" He asked.
"Sounds great...." I said and continued to eating.

"Maddy can you do the dishes?" Matt asked me. He looked nice.
"Where you going?" I asked.
"Me and Nash are going.....to meet someone famous." He said closing the door.
"Wait...aren't you guys famous?" I said holding the door.
"Well...yeah... But someone more...high class... Bye!" He said slamming the door.
I groaned and grabbed my plate.

"You done?" I asked Hayes holding my hand out for his plate.
"I got it babe." He said getting up and grabbing my plate.
"Wait...no. Hayes don't-" I said grabbing for them.
"You're going through enough... And it's your week. Just let me do this." He said and kissed my cheek.
"Noo. I will do them." I said running after him on the stairs.
"Then I guess we will be doing them together." He said putting the dishes in the sink filled with soapy water.

Disaster waiting to happen.

"You wash. I'll rinse and dry." I said getting a towel.

"You will honestly regret that." Hayes said grabbing the sprayer.

A few minutes in we were peacefully washing the dishes. Next thing you know...Hayes squirts me with water...

"Hayes!" I yelled. I cuffed soap into my hands and smacked his face.
"Maddy!" He said mocking me and laughing.

We kept getting each other wet and we took it out to outside.

"Benjamin I will drench you with this hose so bad.." I said trying to act bad.
"Oh really?" He asked and threw a water balloon up and down in his hand.

I pulled the handle and nothing came out.... Damn...

"Oh yeah... When you turned that on...I turned it back off... So have fun." He launched back and I guarded it with my hands. And next thing you know a big shadow was on top of me.

The biggest water balloon known to man.

It hits my head and I just drown in water. After every water drop was on me... Hayes ran over and kissed me.

"Hayes....what the actual fuck?! I mean I like the last part...but the beginning was-" he cut me off.
"It was cute." He said smiling.

"Hayes I can't go inside. I'm soaking wet." I said standing on the rug shivering.
"Ok....hold on." He said running inside. "Here ha go my lady." He gave me a towel and I dried off and walked in.

"We are home motherfuckers!!" I heard a familiar voice say.

"What?" I asked walking to the front door. Shawn Mendes was standing behind the Jacks and Matt and Nash were standing on both sides...

"Guys?" I asked walking to them.

"Maddy!!!!" The jack yelled and came in the hug me. "And you're wet." They said at the same time.

"Yeah me and Hayes had a water fight during the dishes." Said laughing.

"You and Hayes fighting?" Matt asked.

"Play fighting." I said.

"Shawn!" Hayes yelled and bro hugged him. Shawn looked up from his phone and did it back. He saw me and smiled and walked over.

"Hey Mad!!" He said hugging me. Obviously he didn't care about the wetness.

"Soo... What's your RS?" Shawn asked.

"Well, this is recent but me and Hayes got back together today..." I said smiling.

"That's right my boy...this is my soon to be pregnant wife." Hayes said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Soon to be pregnant?" Shawn asked in shock.

"No! Not that soon." I said.
"Good." Shawn said taking a breath of relief.
"Like after we are married." I said looking at Hayes. He smiled and nodded. That's the sign for 'maybe the night before we get married.'.....

"Anyway....I have to go help Matt with some stupid shit....so talk to you guys later?" Shawn said.

Me and Hayes nodded and walked away.

"So what do you wanna do??" Hayes asked laying with me on my bed.
"Not get layed." I said laughing.

"Babe. I know....stop trying to make me jealous." He said smiling.
"Jealous of?" He was confused. By himself. Wow I'm lucky.

"Uhm.... I don't know...wanna make out?" He asked with a promising face.

"Babe..." I groaned rolling over onto the ground.

"Only for... 20 minutes." He said setting his phone alarm.

"Really?" I asked laughing.
"I will gladly take that as a laugh.

He kissed me gently and we kept kissing. I mean I don't ever regret it...
****Ehhhhhhh****

"Wanna keep going?" He asked and stopped it.
"Yeah sure." I said. We kept kissing and he pulled me on top of him.

I sat up and just sat in front of him. I pulled away.

"You okay?" He asked.
"Yeah..lets just uhm...stop." I said and leaned back.

"Babe...are you sure you're fine" he asked. I rubbed my head. My head just started hurting for some reason.

"Yeah. I'm cool." I said.

"No. You're not. You're not acting right." He said feeling my head.
"Babe. You're burning up." He said. I groaned because my head hurt really bead.

My nose itched and I felt it. I looked at my finger. It was red.

"Hayes go get me a tissue please?" He looked at me and nodded. He came back and gave it to me.

"Babe...something's wrong. Tell me." He said and sat in front of me again.

"I don't know. My head hurts and now my nose is bleeding...I don't know..." I said shaking my head.

"Well get some sleep." He said and kissed my head.

•••••
-Hayes' pov-
"Matt. Maddy is sick or something." I said coming down the stairs.
The guys were eating and watching tv.

"What happened?" He asked.
"Her temperature is high and her nose is bleeding and her head hurts-" I said and Jack G. Cut me off.

"Bro we get it." Matt sat up and looked at me with fear in his eyes.

"No you guys don't get it. I didn't tell Maddy this but ever since she's been going to her doctors appointments...the doctor has been telling me she has cancer...brain cancer..." He continued after a pause. "It's little...she has a chance to live, but she is just now having side affects" he said. He sighed and got up.

"Wait here." He said.

After like 20 minutes he came back down.

He nodded for me to go back up.

I ran up the stairs and into my bedroom.

She was crying with her head in her hands. I walked over and sat the and hugged her. He hugged back slated her head into my chest.

**thunder**

We sat there for the rest of the night until me and her fell asleep in each other's arms.

•••••

Babes...who's sad?
No one is gonna die...I'll say that for you...but tbh...this is intense.

Is Shawn a little to happy to see Maddy though?? Find out in the next chapter!!
~Hannah

Meet Me In The Cages~ Hayes Grierजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें