Ch. 44

-Maddys pov-
"Hayes." I said.
"Maddy." He said shocked.

He held my hand tighter and smiled. And tear slipped down his face. I tried to smile but I was still weak.

"Nurse! She's awake!" He yelled jumping up.

No eyes stay open. I need you.

"Well, well, well. Miss Maddy. How was your nap?" He laughed.

"Goo." I tried to say 'good' but it didn't go so well.

"Why it looks as if she might have some trouble getting her strength back. Sir, will you walk her down and up the hallways and keep talking to her? I have some payou pers to get and sign and blah zeh blah...thank you." The nurse walked away quickly and Hayes to my hand.

Come on legs don't fail me now.

"Baby...I've missed you." I smiled and opened my mouth.

"Missed you too."

okay, good. Keep going. You got it.

"You have any weird dreams like I did?" He laughed.

"Yeah." I laughed with him.

man did I miss his laugh...okay go back to your conversation.

"Can you say a full sentence?" He asked looking at me with his bright blue eyes. I've missed those also.

"The dreams I had, I saw my mum and d-dad." I didn't say mom or dad right. Please, don't fail me now.

"Really? I had dreams of me being your knight in shining armor....like shrek..and you were Fiona." He said laughing and holding my hand. I was getting the gist of walking.

"Haha. I was able to walk around in a white space and look around. And also see and hear you and Nila." I said looking at him with my eyebrows up.

"Did you everything I said those 7 days? You saw me cry too." He said looking down.

"Hey, no n-need for thad faces. Just be glad im alive." I said lifting up his chin. He nodded and we ended up back at the room.

.....

-Hayes' pov-

I'm so glad the doctor came in and told me that she was coming home today.

I mean she doesn't know yet but....she is going to be happy with the apartment we got. She might ave trouble getting up and down the stairs for now, but we'll get through it I hope.

"Guess what the doctor told me in the waiting room." I said looking at her watching tv.

"What? That I get to g-get out of this hell hole?" I was shocked she knew.

"Actually yeah." Then the doctor came in.

"Maddy Espinosa? Some one is here to see you..." He said. He wasn't the normal doctor either...

Matthew walked in.

"Oh my God! Maddy! I thought you were dead! Hayes! Nash is in the waiting room! SHAWN!!! THEYRE ALIVE YOU OWE ME TEN BUCKS!!!!!" He said squeezing Maddy.

"Matt?" She asked confused.
"I will never leave you or be mad at you or anything again....just please forgive me." He said holding her shoulders.